Old May 19 2014, 01:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Nice to see the new updates, thanks...but would of loved to have more decorations and people instead...still boring...nothing new to do but facilities
Thank you for the updates and I have to agree with Ila! I also have a problem with Harvest all, I have a quest farm I don't want the animals harvested so I have to go back to doing them one by one and what a waste of the tools I bought with FC!!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 19 2014, 01:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdoda4438@comcast.net View Post
Thank you for the updates and I have to agree with Ila! I also have a problem with Harvest all, I have a quest farm I don't want the animals harvested so I have to go back to doing them one by one and what a waste of the tools I bought with FC!!!
I was frustrated with this until I realized that if the barns are empty the Harvest All Tool doesn't harvest them. I emptied all my farm quest barns and keep spare animals in my storage. If I need to harvest a barn for a quest, I move some animals into it, harvest it and then take them out again. I never kept the quest barns full anyway so this works great for me!
Old May 19 2014, 02:03 PM

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but since the update I am unable to click and drag to move around the farm any longer. I have to use the four little arrows at the bottom in order to move around. I've tried several different browsers, all with the same result, so I'm wondering if this might be something unique to my computer... any ideas?
Old May 19 2014, 02:32 PM

doesn't seem to be affecting mine,in fact i can click and drag my farms faster than before,very possible it might be your computer,who knows though.
Old May 19 2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but since the update I am unable to click and drag to move around the farm any longer. I have to use the four little arrows at the bottom in order to move around. I've tried several different browsers, all with the same result, so I'm wondering if this might be something unique to my computer... any ideas?
Just for giggles, I dredged up a couple of old 'Z-word' games that I don't play any more, and I am able to click and drag in those games, just not in FarmTown.
Old May 19 2014, 03:45 PM

I apparently messed up clicking on a pop-up. Yesterday, I got one asking for permission to access something or other (probably my friends lists, because they seem to ask for those a lot). I clicked on it rather fast to get it out of the way because I was in a hurry (We've not all always got all the time in the world to devote to the game and there was somewhere I had to be in real life.) Apparently, FarmTown didn't like my reply. Or maybe it had something to do with the changes involved in taking out the Mother's Day gifts. Or in FB's new alleged "improvements" (I know they rolled some out because they were really screwing up my messages, chat, and comments and those of my friends as well) Either way, now every time I click on "Show FarmTown Wall Requests", I get the following message:
"We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall."
I know my friends are posting bonuses ingredients, and facilities because I see them on my FB newsfeed when I am online, so that's not the problem.
The timing of that pop-up really sucked - and the fact that they were again asking me for something I've already given was annoying. Do they have to keep doing that? Once I give them an answer/permission/whatever, can't they save it?

Last edited by Reggie L; May 19 2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: To add something I forgot
Old May 19 2014, 03:56 PM

Default Problem with FarmTown Wall Requests

Ever since yesterday, every time I click on "ShowFarmTown Wall Requests", I get the following erroneous error message:
"We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall"
As it happens my FarmTown friends and neighbors ARE posting bonuses, ingredient requests, and facilities; I see them in my FB newsfeed (along with all the other non-FarmTown posts and shares) whenever I am online. But I'm missing a lot of them, since I have a very busy FB newsfeed.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Is there anything I can do about it?
Old May 19 2014, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie L View Post
Ever since yesterday, every time I click on "ShowFarmTown Wall Requests", I get the following erroneous error message:
"We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall"
As it happens my FarmTown friends and neighbors ARE posting bonuses, ingredient requests, and facilities; I see them in my FB newsfeed (along with all the other non-FarmTown posts and shares) whenever I am online. But I'm missing a lot of them, since I have a very busy FB newsfeed.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Is there anything I can do about it?
I moved your post to the new release as the developers are already working on this. In the mean time try using the Games Feed from your Facebook home page and see if you get more posts there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2014, 04:43 PM

Level:
XP:

That's the same message I've been getting......

Visit 's Farm

Old May 19 2014, 04:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

Try to clear your browser cache and cookies, close and reopen and check if the message is showed up for you.

If it is not, please provide a link to your farm. Instructions on how to get it in my signature.
Thank you for your help!

Clearing the browser cache and cookies was to no avail.

The link to my farm is:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=Y

Thanks again!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread