Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2014, 02:04 PM

I agree about the eye. I thought the "dimmer" switch in the options worked just fine. The eye doesn't always stay in the position you put it in.
Old Jan 25 2014, 02:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
is anyone else having issues when hiring letting your employees using tools? I just hired someone from the market place she is level 195 and the game is not letting her use my tools she says she is getting "you must have tools in storage" message. And yes i have the box checked as i always let people use my tools
Did you hire for a single job or for harvest/plow and you have the combine? If so they would find the tool in place of the Gift Box. Also, she must have fuel to use your tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2014, 02:38 PM

Raul...can you play Farm Town on a tablet? If so, what would be the requirements needed???
Old Jan 25 2014, 02:39 PM

i hired for h/p and yes i have all tools and she had fuel and she knew where to look for the tools as she was getting the message she had to have the tools in her storage to use
Old Jan 25 2014, 02:49 PM

When Farm 21 coming?
Old Jan 25 2014, 03:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclean47 View Post
When Farm 21 coming?
Only the developers knows and they haven't told anyone if and/or when it will be added.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 25 2014, 03:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
Raul...can you play Farm Town on a tablet? If so, what would be the requirements needed???
I don't think you can, but the only thing you can try is to get to your Facebook account and see if it will load and play Farm Town. I have tried to search the internet and I have found different answers some say yes and some say no.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 25 2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Susie, I'm not Raul , but I have some experience with that ...

Adobe flash player is required to play FarmTown and there are very few newer, dedicated tablets and smart phones that support it. When I was in the market for a tablet, FarmTown was a big consideration. One of my friends has an Ipad that is a few years old and she is able to access and view FarmTown, but the play is very limited. The same for my older Android smart phone. My Kindle Fire HD is not Flash compatible.

Bottom line, if your tablet supports Adobe Flash then you should be able to access FarmTown but the play is difficult without a mouse.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jan 25 2014, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I'm not Raul either but I can play FT on my Android Tablet using the Puffin Browser. I don't use it to do farming, but have used it for facility loading and for working other farmers' facilities.
Old Jan 25 2014, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
To add to what the others have said, Adobe discontinued their support of tablet versions of Flash. Additionally Slashkey does not support Farm Town on a tablet either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread