Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2013, 09:30 PM

uhumm thanks for the things you brought today.. pardon.. where to find the "flight attendant cap" (blushing)
ohh .. (still blushing).. i found it lol too eager to refill didn't check it out..

Last edited by thunders storm; Feb 15 2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old Feb 15 2013, 09:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul I hope the airplane transports onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.I don't layer and I am already short on these
Old Feb 15 2013, 10:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Yes the problem is back. After buying the purple sprinkler my brown one doesn't work for just flowers.
Old Feb 15 2013, 10:03 PM
Account Not Linked

The release notes says "Airplane Decoration". I'm thinking it won't transport anything.
Old Feb 15 2013, 10:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

love the new update but will NOT be buying that purple irrigator that does all farms at one!!! omg!!! no way.....you have to have the crops planted before irrigating and if you use this tool and have an empty farm, or one where the irrigation has run out, but with a crop still on it and not harvested, the next crop planted will not benefit from an extended waste time....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 15 2013, 10:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
love the new update but will NOT be buying that purple irrigator that does all farms at one!!! omg!!! no way.....you have to have the crops planted before irrigating and if you use this tool and have an empty farm, or one where the irrigation has run out, but with a crop still on it and not harvested, the next crop planted will not benefit from an extended waste time....
I thought that too, but it has a window where you can select which farms to irrigate.
Old Feb 15 2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
I thought that too, but it has a window where you can select which farms to irrigate.
The purple sprinkler will indeed cheerfully water a completely empty farm. No biggie, the time saved by the new tool versus having to trot through seventeen farms to find which ones need watering is worth it.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Feb 15 2013, 10:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
will still give it a miss as I prefer to be sure that once my farms that have trees and crop which has the same growth time, get irrigated as soon as I reload ft after all the harvesting and replanting is done...I have one farm with 2 day trees, 2 farms with 3 day trees, one with 4 day and one with 5 day....makes life easier if the crop and trees get harvested at the same time.....leaves me with 3 flower only farms and 7 crop only farms and 1 quest farm.....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 15 2013, 10:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
The purple sprinkler will indeed cheerfully water a completely empty farm. No biggie, the time saved by the new tool versus having to trot through seventeen farms to find which ones need watering is worth it.
I bought the purple sprinkler,but started having doubts. Does it do everything the green one does. And it only waters a farm that needs it, like the new mature spreader does right???? you just don't have to go to that farm right?????
Old Feb 15 2013, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I bought the purple sprinkler,but started having doubts. Does it do everything the green one does. And it only waters a farm that needs it, like the new mature spreader does right???? you just don't have to go to that farm right?????
I will answer my own post..I just used it..Great!!!!!! The names of all your farms comes up and you pick which ones need watering
Closed Thread

Tags
train