Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2013, 07:26 AM

Thank Raul and Devs for the update. Some good features here..Love the farm expansions,,new crops. The option to dim or hide is great, really like this feature. The new flower harvester also a welcome addition. I think the new manure spreader will grow on me. Great time saver, since not a single one of my farms was fertilized this morning (I've been a lazy farmer) I guess they will all be on the same cycle. Makes it easy.

The new factories and facilities are also good. Over all another great effort on your part. Thanks for keeping the game interesting.

Fritz
Old Jan 19 2013, 07:55 AM

Thank you!

My Farms
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6384&farm_ix=1
Old Jan 19 2013, 07:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the new flower harvester, thank you!!! You still didn't separate the crops and flowers and crops and trees. I think I'm going to be disappointed in any update that doesn't do that. It has caused a problem for a long long time and you need to fix it, please! Otherwise, so happy for new fun, thanks!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:12 AM

Thanks for the Update, I knew it come last night after I went to bed.. Got to get some FC and buy some new stuff...
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:24 AM

For goodness sakes- give us something that loads ALL facilities with one click - 4 new facilities every month - filling them up once or twice a day is really getting annoying.
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:39 AM

Thanks for the update! Especially thanks for the flower harvester (which I will get soon), AND the HIDING option for non-relevant items. Happy Farming!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:41 AM

Default Levels & FC

Once again extreme disappointment!

You keep adding expansions, facilities and tools that require FC but give us LONG-TIME players NOTHING as a reward.

I have 45+ million XP. When will they be worth SOMETHING? I'm not asking for a handout just earned rewards. I EARNED those XP and they are worthless!

Every three updates 25 levels use less than 1/2 the XP I have earned since the last level increase so I get further and further ahead and still have more and more worthless XP.

PLEASE give us something EVERY update. 35 Levels/FC would at least let us buy ONE something. Why must we wait three month to get 25 FC that won't even but a single facility? 100 FC a YEAR buys only THREE items when you will have created 30 or more.

PLEASE recognize and reward those of us who are WAY beyong maxed out now. PLEASE!
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:44 AM

Thanks for the new update! Great job as usual!
Old Jan 19 2013, 08:49 AM

Thank-you!
Loving the new manure spreader, it always seemed to slow my computer down when going farm to farm to fertilize.
The flower harvester is great, less time on those.
Knowing when my animal buildings are due is going to make it soooo much easier even if I have to remember how much time to subtract until you fix it (cause I know you will, you always do)

My most favorite is the new dim feature allowing me to hide non revelent stuff.

I will continue to buy farmcash so you wonderful people can get paid, well worth it to have such responsive developers watching over and improving this game.
Old Jan 19 2013, 09:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pustekuchen View Post
For goodness sakes- give us something that loads ALL facilities with one click - 4 new facilities every month - filling them up once or twice a day is really getting annoying.
WHY do you do it once or twice a day???? That's a lot of ingredients, can you really fill everything to 100% utilization twice a day? I love this game, but not sure I ever want to get on that treadmill!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread