Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2012, 02:12 PM

Default Ideas information and that stuff

OK just some feedback. I can not receive or send out requests . gifts. I can not add neighbors becuase I can not see all of my neighbors page. The Bulldozers should have a operaitor selection list. That way you can select what you want to deleate.

I know many people ***** and whine about the game and what we have and do not have. They want more and more and more. In the real world we do not get more and more and more we have to ration and use what we have to get what we want. I do have some suggestions though.

Make every facility able to be worked.
Speed up production on Oil, Fuel and make it easier to load animal facilities.
Add more storage space to the animal storage buildings. maybe like 250 or 500 animals to the buildings
Ducks can be defeathered
Calfs can be grown to produce meat
there are other items that can be addressed. Like adding a CAFO for pigs cows chickens and other animals to produce product for further use. Slaughter house.
But do this one first ok. Take the time to make sure that all the bugs are worked out.
Allow people to buy neighbors farms that have passed on or no longer have a intrest in the game.
There is so much potentialfor this game. Work with your fans and people who love the game and develop many new ideas for the game using what you already have. I know you will not pleas everyone but if you make sure the bugs are fixed and you utalize your current buildings to the fullest and allow all facilities to be worked this is a start.
Thanks
Great job thus far
Cry4Freedom

Carpe-Diem Seize the Day
Old Nov 25 2012, 02:51 PM

I was waiting for the new release before spending my farmcash in case it had something I wanted more. I was going to buy another loader to make loading my facilities load faster. However, this upgrade didn't have anything in it to make the game more exciting, kind of thinking of taking a break instead. I think it is time to add a new dimension to the game such as breeding animals, or perhaps some of the suggestions of the previous poster, or maybe a better way to hire out of the marketplace, it is way too time consuming trying to find the right person for the job. It really is faster to do the job myself. I'm afraid I have gotten bored, and new facilities just didn't change that. I guess one can't please all of the people all of the time. I love the dimming feature from the last upgrade.
Old Nov 25 2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
i am unable to post my factories!! i have run the ft memcache cleaner, i use chrome, and i am on server 40. Right after i ran memcache, i reloaded game, still cant do it. I get all the way to the box that says "do you want to ask your friends for help?" but no box to post on facebook. Anyone else having this issue???
i can post my facilities but hubby can not work them or me his.
Old Nov 25 2012, 04:01 PM

All I can do with each upgrade is
Old Nov 25 2012, 04:20 PM

OK I gotta say this - please consider the upset caused when the white rabbit fleece was introduced in case the rabbits were killed in the process when looking at requests to deal with the meat shortage problem. Which I dont have a problem with BTW - although I could do with more chicken.
IMHO these shortages and the ones in the mines etc could be solved if these Facs were made workable or boostable like the train hopefully will be very soon.
I like the dozer functions but feel that it is unwieldy on the bigger ones and I only got the 6x6. It has a tendency to "jump" onto things you dont want to delete so maybe a single once only pop-up with selections might be the answer???

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Nov 26 2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old Nov 25 2012, 04:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you so much for making the changes to the dimming function. It is so nice to be able to seed as well as harvest my fields without struggling to make sure I get the ones that are hidden behind trees and structures. This whole concept is absolutely brilliant!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 25 2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
..... the dimming function ..... . This whole concept is absolutely brilliant!
agree !!
Old Nov 25 2012, 06:04 PM

Since the update, I haven't been able to work facilities. I've cleared my browsing history, signed off of facebook, tried a different browser. Is anyone else having this problem?? Anyone have any suggestions. Please help. Thanks!
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Nov 25 2012, 09:45 PM

Default Fibre Glass Sheet

Does anyone know which facility produces the Fibre Glass Sheet? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Sandie Angel
Old Nov 25 2012, 10:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Fiberglass sheets are made in the new Construction Materials Factory
Closed Thread