Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 04 2012, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Yeah same here with the crashing and ive long since switched to chrome since anything in Firefox is **** near impossible at the moment. It does it especially when i go to people's farms that have facilities on like all 15 and it crashes like every 6 or so.
Old Aug 04 2012, 12:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Your right,Stoneface,It is the Adobe crashes that I get most.Otherwise I am happy at the moment concerning all else.I learned how to fix my changing Ice Cream store yesterday.THANKS AGAIN ROB!..This game is wonderful intertainment,for a ole woman who doesn't like to go much.LOVE FARMTOWN RAUL!
Old Aug 04 2012, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Different browsers will, of course, have their pros and cons.

But the problem is Flash... there is not a different Flash for different browsers... so I expect to continue to see crashes

until A D O B E does something.

The are acting like Face Book.... if it ain't broke, break it.

Actually there are difference in Flash for each browser. This is why they tell you to link up to Adobe for the Flash down load through the browser you use. After backing up to version 11.2 for both IE and FF I started having trouble with some of the things I do through IE so I updated Flash for that one beack up to the corrected 11.3. That fixed those problems for IE. However my FF is still using the 11.2 and I am not getting any crashes with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2012, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I am having the crashing problem too,when working neighbors farms. On another subject.I downloaded the Dragon Browser after reading a post yesterday.Comparable to Chrome.I now am trying to figure out where the tool's are when I want to clean out my history.
Click on the Icon on the very upper left of the browser.
Old Aug 04 2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Actually there are difference in Flash for each browser. This is why they tell you to link up to Adobe for the Flash down load through the browser you use. After backing up to version 11.2 for both IE and FF I started having trouble with some of the things I do through IE so I updated Flash for that one beack up to the corrected 11.3. That fixed those problems for IE. However my FF is still using the 11.2 and I am not getting any crashes with it.

Flash player has two versions, one for IE (ActiveX) and another for all other browsers (Firefox, Opera, Chrome, etc.).

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 04 2012, 03:18 PM

I LOVE the new people!! I am sure there will be others developed as new upgrades come out.

But I am having the same problem most have stated here.. I am constantly crashing when working other players farms. Loved the idea of the mayor helping out but I have not been able to complete anyone's farm with out a time out. But I am sure this will be worked out in time..I hope so.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 04 2012, 05:27 PM

Default help on farms

The help working on neighbors farms is not working for me. Is there something you have to activate
Old Aug 04 2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtracy View Post
The help working on neighbors farms is not working for me. Is there something you have to activate
Hi there

When you get to the farm, a popup should tell you how many facilities are on the farm, and how many the mayor will work for you... do you see this popup?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 04 2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi there

When you get to the farm, a popup should tell you how many facilities are on the farm, and how many the mayor will work for you... do you see this popup?
Rob I posted my service facilities and when ppl came to work them the pop up didn't work....It happened to everyone that came....I wouldn't have know if someone hadn't left me a msg.....Go figure...
Old Aug 04 2012, 08:21 PM

I have not seen that the problem with the flash player crashing has been acknowledged as a problem yet. It may be the flash player, but the problems started with the upgrade. It seems Slashkey should be working with Adobe to find and fix the problem. The problem will not be fixed until it is acknowledged as a probem.
Closed Thread