Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2012, 05:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ridiculous prices

Is FT now in competition with FarmVille for screwing the players? Seriously? $40 FC for Farm 14 12 x 12. You people are out of your freakin minds!!!
That's right. I don't have to buy it and I don'[t have to play. I have continued to play, because up until recently it seemed fairly priced. I'm positive I am not the only one that feels this way. Now it seems like you have decide to be a bunch of greedy little gremlins. Extremely disappointed that you now feel the need to screw the players over. I thought FT was actually better than that.
Old Apr 11 2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa1fy View Post
I can't help but be disappointed that no attempt was made to increase the output of the Mineral and Open Pit Mines so we could produce enough sheet metal to support the new facilities. Looks as if once again, I won't be able to buy anything that uses more sheet metal.
Why don't you just put more mineral and open pit mines on your farms? I have them on i think its 9 of my 14 and have 3 metal plants that i can keep stocked.
Happy Farming
Old Apr 11 2012, 05:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Caleb, if you click on the plant, you should get a drop down menu, and a link to switch to a different view, something like that....if you change it, be careful as it has a different shape to the original, so you might need to rotate it.
Thanks peekachoo....
Old Apr 11 2012, 06:01 PM

is it just me, (lol yeah it probably is) but i cant find any roads... im sure we had some..

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Apr 11 2012, 06:06 PM

Yay!!! I was actually coming to the forum to whine for the update since I hadn't noticed an increase in levels. Thank you, gotta go play now!

My Farms
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6384&farm_ix=1
Old Apr 11 2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
is it just me, (lol yeah it probably is) but i cant find any roads... im sure we had some..
LOL - Horny, it's probably you, but they are under the 'paths/ground' tab in the store

Old Apr 11 2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volsfan View Post
Is FT now in competition with FarmVille for screwing the players? Seriously? $40 FC for Farm 14 12 x 12. You people are out of your freakin minds!!!
That's right. I don't have to buy it and I don'[t have to play. I have continued to play, because up until recently it seemed fairly priced. I'm positive I am not the only one that feels this way. Now it seems like you have decide to be a bunch of greedy little gremlins. Extremely disappointed that you now feel the need to screw the players over. I thought FT was actually better than that.
Hi, you can also buy it for coins.
Old Apr 11 2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volsfan View Post
Volsfan, Farm 14 12 x 12 can also be bought with 14,000,000 in coins rather than have to pay farm cash at all.

Most serious players have no problem with earning that much coin in a very short time these days if they don't already have a bigger stash than that put away.

Old Apr 11 2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOL - Horny, it's probably you, but they are under the 'paths/ground' tab in the store
ok, i guess im looking for the wrong thing then.. im looking for asphalt with white lines to make roads from.. im thinking they must be using somethign else for those then

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Apr 11 2012, 06:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
ok, i guess im looking for the wrong thing then.. im looking for asphalt with white lines to make roads from.. im thinking they must be using somethign else for those then
Just asphalt with no white lines. The lines are in the Fun section that people use to make the lines on roads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread