Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2011, 09:35 PM

Thank you, you make this game so enjoyable
Old Jan 17 2011, 09:36 PM

Awesome Thanks devs great stuff

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thank you very much , all great updates and fixes, off to buy a posh Hen or 2
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
If anyone knows or has tried this yet, let me know. But are the SuperAnimals stackable with the regular ones? Can you have 100 of them AND 100 regular cows in the same dairy shed?
It's in addition to your regular cows, so yes 100 super cows (farm cash) and 100 regular cows (gift).
Old Jan 17 2011, 09:37 PM

Thanks all of you, and of course you Raul. Have been waiting for your update. As usual, love all the new stuff and the fishing bait will be great when it comes along too. Love the idea of getting XP's along with twice the fish, great idea!

Got my whole #8 farm, tentatively named "Is Eight Enough?" for those of you who remember an old sit-com by a similar name. I added the "Is" because of course, we will be waiting on nine at some point, right? But, not yet, lol. Devs need the rest and I have to get #8 whipped into shape first.

Also, have my new super chicken and Holstein cow. Can this game get to be any more fun?

Thanks again for all the great new items, features and of course, #8.
Old Jan 17 2011, 09:39 PM

Kind of disappointed in it over all. I like the new levels. However, disappointed in getting increased animal production by buying fc animals. I was hoping for some kind of super feed, like fertilizing crops and trees, with a one time cost like the fertilizer trucks. 10 cows alone would cost 50 fc, way more than I am willing to spend. I guess I will just go ahead and buy another dairy. As far as needing more hens, that won't happen unless the meat production increases in my one truck. I won't buy 2 of any fc items as fc is limited. I guess people who don't mind putting money into the game will love the cows an hens in the store, but it is not an update that will improve my game in any way.

Also, I was kind of hoping for a facility that would use ducks or peacocks or one of the other new animals. I won't do anything with fish, so the new facilities are also not something I will use.

Oh well, perhaps next time the update will be something that I will enjoy. I let this game become too important I guess, waiting weeks for the update and then finding it isn't really for me. I will go ahead and start working on Farm 8 I guess.
Old Jan 17 2011, 09:39 PM

Awesome!!! You guys rock and never get enough credit :-D

My Farms
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6384&farm_ix=1
Old Jan 17 2011, 09:40 PM

Thanks for the upgrade.

The 'default' farm function quit working with this upgrade. No matter which farm is selected as default, it always goes back to Farm 1.
Old Jan 17 2011, 09:42 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
Thanks for the upgrade.

The 'default' farm function quit working with this upgrade. No matter which farm is selected as default, it always goes back to Farm 1.
Could be just a hiccup while the updates are rolling out. I just tried mine and it still works. Give it some time and try again later.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 17 2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Kind of disappointed in it over all. I like the new levels. However, disappointed in getting increased animal production by buying fc animals. I was hoping for some kind of super feed, like fertilizing crops and trees, with a one time cost like the fertilizer trucks. 10 cows alone would cost 50 fc, way more than I am willing to spend. I guess I will just go ahead and buy another dairy. As far as needing more hens, that won't happen unless the meat production increases in my one truck. I won't buy 2 of any fc items as fc is limited. I guess people who don't mind putting money into the game will love the cows an hens in the store, but it is not an update that will improve my game in any way.

Also, I was kind of hoping for a facility that would use ducks or peacocks or one of the other new animals. I won't do anything with fish, so the new facilities are also not something I will use.

Oh well, perhaps next time the update will be something that I will enjoy. I let this game become too important I guess, waiting weeks for the update and then finding it isn't really for me. I will go ahead and start working on Farm 8 I guess.
Wow, why so negative? You must have joined recently and have not yet fully explored all avenues in this game.....lighten up and play, its really quite fun!!! I have friends that don't spend real money and are cooking right along....Quit trying to be the best, and enjoy

My Farms
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6384&farm_ix=1
Closed Thread