Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 12 2010, 06:15 PM

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
When I was new to the game I couldn't figure out why the notes in the game guide were out after the game, and then I discovered that these are produced by the moderators who are voluntary workers, and have to wait with the rest of us for the release. Instead of working on farm 7, they work on the notes for us.

If, however, you are talking about the note from Raul about the new release, I noticed that wasn't there at first (only becoming aware of the new release when I suddenly levelled up), but they can't put it out before they update, so it has to go out afterwards. I admit it's frustrating, but that's part of life in the real world.
Correct....and I, who is the moderator that currently works on the Game Guide cannot buy farm 7 or facilities...so it will have to wait later ehehe
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:18 PM

thank you soooooooooo much
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
The usual "Great Release" bots are out in force I see...never mind that yet again release notes come AFTER the release is out and most of us have already figured it out.

And this has to be the sloppiest deployment yet...by my count at least 8 servers are not letting you buy the new farm or the new facs. Nice stuff in the deployment (though I await not having to click in the gift box for each single item..like items should be summed together and only one click required to get them) but less than impressive deployment.
We don't get the info beforehand...and any info is better than none and plenty of people DO use it after. They wait to read it before buying the facilities.
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:20 PM

Server w32 doesnt let you buy 7th farm

Objetos reales que inspiraron a los diseñadores para crear este juego AQUI

Old Nov 12 2010, 06:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks a bunch! this looks like a fantastic update! I can't believe we can use our farm implements while working for others now :O

My Farm:
Coulter Country
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:26 PM

Oodles and oodles of thanks to Raul and the devs!!!

Just like the previous amazing ones, this update was worth the wait. Now I'll wait a tad longer until the dust settles down a bit. I usually get some newly-bought items disappearing on me at first only to re-surface after sometime. So holding back now with great difficulty!
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:29 PM

Finally a company that listened to what their customers wanted and not just "let them eat cake" to the starving masses.
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
When I was new to the game I couldn't figure out why the notes in the game guide were out after the game, and then I discovered that these are produced by the moderators who are voluntary workers, and have to wait with the rest of us for the release. Instead of working on farm 7, they work on the notes for us.

If, however, you are talking about the note from Raul about the new release, I noticed that wasn't there at first (only becoming aware of the new release when I suddenly levelled up), but they can't put it out before they update, so it has to go out afterwards. I admit it's frustrating, but that's part of life in the real world.
Hi Dianne...yes...having served as a moderator on the worlds largest poker site I do know they are volunteers...BUT that said...too bad...Slashkey should get it's act together and publish before a release is deployed...common sense.
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:31 PM

Awesome update thanks !
Closed Thread