Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 19 2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlug View Post
If the new sandwhich and juice factory will not stay the same when i change them why bother? every time i switch to the new style and close my game they come back as the old ones when i return.
Because it is worth it when you beat the cranky facilities!

I found it helpful that once you place the new view on the farm, rotate it and place back on your farm. Leave the farm then come back. The new view should still be there. Rotate the facility the way you want and reload the farm. Hopefully you have won the war with Flash wanting to remember the old view. It works for me!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Aug 19 2010, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlug View Post
If the new sandwhich and juice factory will not stay the same when i change them why bother? every time i switch to the new style and close my game they come back as the old ones when i return.
Tinlug.
I had that happen with the Oliove Factory, but took the advice given here somewhere, and clicked the save pending changes button before refreshing. It has been fine since then.
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Aug 19 2010, 05:16 AM

Woohoo!!

Great additions - thank you so much
Old Aug 19 2010, 09:01 AM

Thanks to the developers for all the new buildings, tool, and decorations. I have a couple of questions though...my husband bought the pigsty yesterday and because he doesn't own the manure spreader yet he can't harvest the manure and sell it....won't his farm get smelly??? Also, I have 5 farms all fully upgraded but because of the facilities that I own and would love to buy I'd need a 6th farm. Is that coming soon? I have to hold off on purchasing the other facilities until we can get a 6th farm cause I don't want to just use a whole farm for facilities...I mean this game is for actually farming...planting crops, harvesting, plowing, and planting again. Does anyone have any idea when the 6th will become available? Thanks.
Old Aug 19 2010, 09:02 AM

Thanks SO much for all the new goodies! I love the new views for the facilities and anxiously look forward to see the rest of the 'cartoon' views get the new option. I've already started up my pig sty (sold the last one when I couldn't do anything with the pigs!) and now just need to amass the FC to get the manure spreader. I really don't mind spending some real money - the developers certainly deserve to be paid for their time in keeping us addicts busy with all our farms. And on that note, a 6th farm (and a 7th, 8th & 9th ) will be most welcome!
Old Aug 19 2010, 10:01 AM

Keep selected tool when changing farms: For most tools now, when you are using them and you change farms, the same tool will remain active, this will often save you having to move the tools between farms...

do this mean that if i have a tree shaker on farm 3 and i want to harvest trees on farm 2 i dont need to move the tree shaker from farm to farm ? I have try it and it dont work :-(It say i need to have the shaker on my farm
Old Aug 19 2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
Keep selected tool when changing farms: For most tools now, when you are using them and you change farms, the same tool will remain active, this will often save you having to move the tools between farms...

do this mean that if i have a tree shaker on farm 3 and i want to harvest trees on farm 2 i dont need to move the tree shaker from farm to farm ? I have try it and it dont work :-(It say i need to have the shaker on my farm
no friend is wrong, what he means is that it is not necessary to send the store for any tool to use at another farm, you just click the tool, then you give and then you move to the farm that need it, that is everything.

Ciudad Town

Granjero Desde el 07 De Septiembre Del 2009

Unico Granjero con Todas las Fabricas en una sola Granja

Nivel 210

Old Aug 19 2010, 10:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I purchased the manure spreader, and it is fabulous!! However when I hire my crops harvested I do not get the double crop bonus. It works perfectly when I harvest myself, so I will just do that until this is fixed, but I know it was made to benefit the farm owner AND the hired worker, and for me at least it working like that.

My Farm:
Coulter Country
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 19 2010, 10:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Great options! The Best just keeps getting better.
Old Aug 19 2010, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello:

Thanks for all the new stuff....

Any chance that we will be able to just buy manure and fertilize without having the spreader? Just a thought.....

Thanks again.

izzy
Closed Thread