Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2022, 09:22 PM

Default New Release -- August 24th, 2022

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on October 15th, 12:05AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 56 x 56 farm expansions for Farms 31 through 44: They cost 50 FarmCash or 85000000000 Coins.

2. Farm Pass: This is a seasonal event offering the opportunity to earn all kind of rewards by completing different goals as you play and interact with different features of the game, here is how it will work:

a) It will be a monthly event available for players at level 100 and up

b) 3 daily goals will be unlocked each day for you to complete on the current day

c) 3 season goals will be unlocked each week for you to complete on the current month

d) Season goals will be harder than daily goals but will earn you more farm pass points

e) As you earn farm pass points you will be unlocking different kind of rewards

f) Rewards can be free or premium, everyone will have access to the free rewards and players who purchase the Farm Pass will also have access to the premium rewards for that month

g) Some rewards when claimed will grant you instant benefits like farm products, facility ingredients, farm decorations, coins or farm cash

h) Other rewards will grant you certain privileges that enhance your game experience and will remain active for the rest of the season, for example, earning extra products when farming, increased capacity for facilities that produce common ingredients and increased output for trains and ships

i) All free rewards will be instant rewards. The premium rewards will include all the privileges and the same set of free instant rewards but with 20% more benefits

j) The Farm Pass to access the premium rewards each month will cost $4.99, it have to be purchased from inside the game and cost real money, it cannot be purchased with Farm Cash

k) Any of the current goal targets and reward benefits may change in the future

l) New type of goals will be added soon, including trading and facility chain goals

m) New type of rewards will be added soon, including avatar features, reviving crops, unstuck ships and completing quest steps

To access the Farm Pass screen click the top left yellow ticket in the farm, it contains 3 tabs:

Goals Tab: This tab shows all the active goals and your progress on them, the left hand side shows the daily goals and the right hand side shows the season goals, you can mouse over each goal to check details

Rewards Tab: This tab shows all the rewards you can claim as you earn enough Farm Pass points to unlock them. It is divided into a free bottom half and a premium top half. Purchasing the Farm Pass gives you access to all the rewards in the season.

Privileges Tab: This tab shows all the available privilege rewards, the ones you have already claimed will show in color with a green background

Mod Note: There are 2 different goals for Ingredient Packs.

Send Ingredient Packs to friends - Go to 'My Requests' and then click on 'Show Other Wall Requests' and then select anyone that has requested ingredients. The Ingredients pack will appear in their Giftbox.

Receive Ingredient Pack Gifts - Open any Facility and click the + Icon to request ingredients. When others click on your requests, the Ingredients Pack will appear in your giftbox.

3. Biotech Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Biotech Supplies.

Deepwell Plate
Dropper
Stand and Rings
Bunsen Burner
Biohazard Waste Can
Urine Collection Cup
DNA Model
Centrifuge Machine

4. Science Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Science Supplies.

Pencil Compass
Calculator
Funnel
Test Tube Rack
EMC2 Equation Poster
Atom Model
Telescope
Mobile Science Workstation

New products from other facilities: Great Scientists Book in the Printing - Packaging Factory. Test Tube Set in the Glass Factory.

5. Biotech Research Facility (FC): Provides Biotech Research Services and can be stocked with products from the Biotech Supplies Factory.

6. Science Club (Coins): Provides Science Community Services and can be stocked with products from the Science Supplies Factory and the Great Scientists Book from the Printing - Packaging Factory

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - September 2nd, 4:00PM

- Released the Farm Pass feature.

Post Release Updates - September 3rd, 3:00PM

- Bugfix: Some users were experiencing a Mismatch Error when completing goals

Post Release Updates - September 9th, 5:30PM

- Bugfix: The red star over the yellow Farm Pass icon still showing even when there were no new rewards to claim or new goals completed.

- Bugfix: Removed the progress indication from the Neighborhood Chains Content goal, this season goal is always completed the first time you rank in the top N places

- Showing more prominently the Farm Pass benefits earned when doing actions like unloading trains and ships, claiming the Job Completion Bonus, etc

- Moderators can now access Farm Pass information from other players to support them better

Post Release Updates - September 15th, 10:30AM

- You can now get hired by your neighbours to complete your Farm Pass farming goals

- Farm Cash animals like Heavywool Llama and Longwool Sheep will not be selected anymore for harvest animals Farm Pass goals

Post Release Updates - September 29th, 6:40PM

- The unclaimed Farm Pass reward notification will only show up when you reload the game, rather than on each farm. Also, it will not show up if the only pending rewards are decorations.

Post Release Updates - September 29th, 7:00PM

- A warning message is shown when claiming a Farm Pass decoration reward but having no space in your item storage to store it

Bugfix: Send gifts back from the 'My Request' tab now counts toward the Send Gift Farm Pass goal

Bugfix: Some dropdowns in the Super Neighbour Manager screen were cut off at the top

Bugfix: Cannot delete an existing facility chain

Bugfix: Excavator tool not working when deleting a big number of items in big farms

Post Release Updates - October 1st, 12:20AM

- Removed the 'Dispatch a Specific Ship' farm pass daily goal.

Post Release Updates - October 15th, 12:05AM

- Released 10 new Halloween decorations, 3 as Gift, 3 at the top of the Halloween category in the Store and 4 at the bottom.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Oct 14 2022 at 11:24 PM.
Old Aug 24 2022, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2022, 09:32 PM

Thanks Raul and the development team!!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 24 2022, 09:51 PM

ooooo - something new...
Old Aug 24 2022, 10:12 PM

Thanks Raul and Team!

Farming Since Oct. 2009
Old Aug 24 2022, 11:36 PM

Thank you all
Old Aug 25 2022, 01:06 AM

Thanks, Raul & Team!
Old Aug 25 2022, 01:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul and the Development Team!!
Old Aug 25 2022, 02:18 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you for new update will we have to pay farm cash for this new farm pass 0r is it going to be just like the other quests we have please and thank you x
Old Aug 25 2022, 02:42 AM

Thanks for the new update but I've seen a discrepency as the TEST TUBE RACK produce in the Science supplies factory is used in the Science club service. When I go to sell my items at thee market using ''non-ingredients for me'' selector the test tube rack is appearing into that list. Can you explain, and if it is an error please correct it please to avoid selling those at the market