Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 08 2023, 09:01 PM

Default New Release -- August 8th, 2023

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on August 24th, 4:25PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 60 x 60 farm expansions for Farms 34 through 44: Prices are 60 Farm Cash or 120 billion coins.

2. Turbo Fishing Boat 44 x 44: Fish up to 1936 *overlapped* water items at once in a squared area the size of 11 x 11 plow fields.

3. August Farm Pass: If you had already purchased the Farm Pass in the month of August you will not have to purchase it again, it will be automatically enabled once you reload the game.

4. Enabled Belts and Dans for the next 16 Facilities: Bulgarian Restaurant, Boba Tea Shop, Science Supplies Factory, Biotech Supplies Factory, Czech Restaurant, Mold Remediation Supplies, Squishmallow Factory, Slovakian Restaurant, Animal Shelter Supplies Factory, Guyanese Restaurant, Bolivian Restaurant, Surgical Supplies Factory, Prenatal Supplies Factory, Iraqi Restaurant, Cosmetic Surgery Supplies and Uruguayan Restaurant.

5. Other Improvements released in the past few weeks:

- Released the Gift Manager to send and accept gifts inside the game

- Capability to ask your friends to send you more of a specific gift by using the 'More' button in your Gift Manager -> My Gifts section

- The 'Preferences' section located in the Account tab was replaced by a new 'Profile' section. In addition to changing your avatar name and gender, now you can change your real first name, your email and your password.

- Most pictures inside the game should be showing correctly now

- Signup feature. New players without Facebook farms can use the green Signup button to create a new account in the Farmtown website. For players with Facebook farms that haven't registered in the new website, please send an email to support@slashkey.com , we will guide you through the process of registering in the new website and recovering access to your Facebook farms.

- Capability to buy Farm Cash, we currently accept payments via Paypal or Stripe, the 2 leading payment processors globally

- New 'Restore Purchases' button in the Bank screen

- When purchasing Farm Cash, if you have some kind of browser popup blocker installed, the Paypal or Stripe page to complete the payment may not open as expected. When this happens, you now have the option to retry your payment in the same browser tab where your game is running, this way the popup blockers will not interfere and the Paypal and Stripe pages will show up correctly. When you are done with your payment, you just need to reload the game and your Farm Cash will be automatically added to your account.

- When purchasing Farm Cash, if you complete your payment in Paypal or Stripe but there is an unexpected error in the game, computer or network that causes the purchase to not be automatically recognized, you just need to reload the game as usual, and your Farm Cash will be automatically added to your account.

6. The new Facilities will be released next month since we are still busy adding features to the new website.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - August 10th, 8:00PM

- Added a new 'Account -> Farm Pictures' secion to show all the farm pictures you have taken in the past 3 months. Notice that pictures older than 3 months are deleted automatically. In the near future we may allow posting your farm picture link to your Facebook profile.

Post Release Updates - August 12th, 2:40AM

- Increased the chance of more posts showning in the 'My Requests -> Facility Wall Requests' section, now duplicated posts from the same farmer are not just hidden but replaced by other older posts if available

- Added a 'Show Original Size' link to each farm picture in the 'Account -> Farm Pictures' section, this will show a bigger version of your farm. You can also copy the link to that picture from the browser address bar and share it on other platforms.

- Enabled the Camera icon in the toolbox

- When you go to the 'My Request' tab we are now showing the 'Facility Wall Requests' section by default

- Bugfix: When skipping or autoloading a ship the next port was selected without considering if the owner had the Ships enabled or not

Post Release Updates - August 24th, 4:25PM

- Update your Farmtown picture with your Facebook profile picture. If your Facebook picture changed or if you have created a new Farmtown account, you can copy your current Facebook profile picture to your Farmtown game, just go to the Account tab and follow the 3 steps in the picture section at the bottom.

If you have multiple Facebook accounts, make sure you login to the account that have the picture you want to copy. If by any chance you end up copying a picture from the wrong Facebook account, just logout of Facebook, start the process again and login to the correct Facebook account.

After you have completed this process once, a new Facebook app named "Farm Town Gaming Services" will be added to your app list in Facebook, you can safely ignore it, it's only there to provide the capability to copy your Facebook picture.

- Bugfix: more broken pictures in the 'Pending Gifts' screen and in the 'Farm Pass->Collect Farm Cash' screen

- Bugfix: Sometimes the name of the farmer was shown as 'Unknown' in the 'Farm Pass->Collect Farm Cash' screen

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Aug 24 2023 at 04:18 PM.
Old Aug 08 2023, 09:25 PM

Thank you!!
Old Aug 08 2023, 09:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks. You guys are the best
Old Aug 08 2023, 10:18 PM

Thanks so much. It just keeps getting better and better!
Old Aug 08 2023, 10:32 PM

Smile Thanks

You guys are just awesome...I am loving the new site!~ Thanks for all your hard work!~
Old Aug 08 2023, 10:40 PM

Default Thank You all!

The work you are doing is incredible! Thank you for making the game a standalone, it was so frustrating on facebook, and having to fit into their structure must have been a nightmare for you. So happy to be here still
Old Aug 08 2023, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul & team!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2023, 10:48 PM

Thank you, Raul & team. What a pleasant surprise to come back online & see there's a new Release.
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:04 PM

ty
keep up the excellent job. kudos to all. TYVM
Old Aug 08 2023, 11:32 PM
Account Not Linked

thank ya'll for all the hard work ya'll do to keep this game up and running for us
Closed Thread