Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 09 2012, 03:38 PM

Gracious instructions. tyvm
Old Aug 09 2012, 03:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
Gracious instructions. tyvm
You are welcome

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 09 2012, 04:37 PM

Anyone else having problems Sending Gifts? I select the gift I want to send and click proceed and then just get a blank page.
Old Aug 09 2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Anyone else having problems Sending Gifts? I select the gift I want to send and click proceed and then just get a blank page.
Hmm well you know I tried it again and clicked on the top Proceed to send and it worked, went back and clicked on the bottom Proceed to send again, and still get the blank page. Bottom Proceed to send button broke?
Old Aug 09 2012, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hmm well you know I tried it again and clicked on the top Proceed to send and it worked, went back and clicked on the bottom Proceed to send again, and still get the blank page. Bottom Proceed to send button broke?
Just tried it too and got the blank page when clicking the bottom Proceed to Send button. Went back and tried the top one and it worked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Just tried it too and got the blank page when clicking the bottom Proceed to Send button. Went back and tried the top one and it worked.
Both work fine for me, im using FF

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 09 2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
when that happens all you have to do is scroll to the top of the blank page as you are at the bottom of the page Sure hope you understand what i am saying
Old Aug 09 2012, 06:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is there a fix for the working of my neighbors factories not working? I tried it on Ie and chrome and when I click to work it takes me to their farms but the thing to work factories doesnt come up. One of the servers was WF6 on the first farm I tried, it just showed the message to go to diff neighbor and water crops. I remember others having this prob before but dont know if there is a fix for it.... any help out there?
Just cleared cookies, windows error messages and flash and still wouldn't work'

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 09 2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
Is there a fix for the working of my neighbors factories not working? I tried it on Ie and chrome and when I click to work it takes me to their farms but the thing to work factories doesnt come up. One of the servers was WF6 on the first farm I tried, it just showed the message to go to diff neighbor and water crops. I remember others having this prob before but dont know if there is a fix for it.... any help out there?
Just cleared cookies, windows error messages and flash and still wouldn't work'
Try going to your own farm first - then navigate to the neighbours farm and click on any pop up messages about watering etc. Then go back and try the work post again.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 10 2012, 06:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
make sure you are clicking on YOUR FRIENDS posts and not the posts that show up on your page when your friends click on THEIR FRIENDS posts. My husband kept saying that he couldn't work his friends farm so I watched him play and saw him click on the wrong posts, he blushed at his mistake, lol. Your friends profile picture is there and you just kinda click without thinking.
You used to be able to work those in the past, I was able to click on my friends friends post and go to their farm, but they must have done something to stop that, which I wish it would go back cause my friend likes a lot of those posts and they show up on my wall.
Closed Thread