Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 04 2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Ok, I don't want to sound ungrateful because I really am grateful about the facility help, it was just not what we have been asking for. With this we still have to go to every farm (and some people think they have to put at least one on every farm) to work the facilities. This is what is so time consuming and what people complain about. I still do appreciate the help any is a whole lot better than none.
Ok so now a question about the new facility help, if we accidentally double click the X and skip one will the Mayor pick that one up for us?
Next question and I am not sure if this was covered in the original thread but can we have more than one of the same type car on the same train? With the new beach facility the need for Canvas is going way up and with the one Car I am barely keeping up with my current demand, so I am not buying unless I can get second train car to carry me canvas.
Oh and are we any closer to getting the Train Boost, I noticed my still says Coming Soon. Yeah I know only the Devs know for sure.
I do like the the new products in in our existing facilities and the semi sure wish we could up the amount of Chicken we we get from then and not sure if is going to be enough to keep up with the lamb. Just have to wait and see.
Sorry for all my ramblings had a lot on my mine both positive and negative

thanks Devs
I didn't see any replies to my questions so please let me ask them again....

If we accidentally double click the X and skip one of facilities will the Mayor pick that one up for us?

Can we have more than one of the same type of train car on the same train or on a second train to get more product?

thank you
Old Aug 04 2012, 11:22 PM

Default Little glitchy

Howdy all. I have read the opening page + pages 15-19. Hope I did not overlook if someone else has posted this glitch. Here it is:

Under the Send Gifts tab, the new ppl are not all able to be selected. For example, when clicking the Young Farmer the 'button' will not select him. Instead the person above him is suddenly selected. This happens with several of the new ppl in the gift tab. Have reloaded the farm and rebooted the internet connection numerous times.

Also have had a tough time working crops and plowing on other ppl's farms. Sometimes I am frozen. Happening since this update, fyi.

All looks great! Adore the Mediterranean option. Just GREAT! tyvm
Old Aug 05 2012, 12:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I am having the crashing problem too,when working neighbors farms. On another subject.I downloaded the Dragon Browser after reading a post yesterday.Comparable to Chrome.I now am trying to figure out where the tool's are when I want to clean out my history.
just click on the comodo logo at the top left of the browser and you will find everything, I also use that browser at times...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 05 2012, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I didn't see any replies to my questions so please let me ask them again....

If we accidentally double click the X and skip one of facilities will the Mayor pick that one up for us?

Can we have more than one of the same type of train car on the same train or on a second train to get more product?

thank you
The mayor does seem to pick up missed facilities - I did that on a farm that had 6, I had clicked the 4th one having missed number 3 and the mayor still said he was doing the other 3.

To answer your second question no you cant have more than one car the same - the second would not function - maybe it will in the future when we are able to have more than one train being sent or maybe it will have to be on another loco.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 05 2012, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
Howdy all. I have read the opening page + pages 15-19. Hope I did not overlook if someone else has posted this glitch. Here it is:

Under the Send Gifts tab, the new ppl are not all able to be selected. For example, when clicking the Young Farmer the 'button' will not select him. Instead the person above him is suddenly selected. This happens with several of the new ppl in the gift tab. Have reloaded the farm and rebooted the internet connection numerous times.

Also have had a tough time working crops and plowing on other ppl's farms. Sometimes I am frozen. Happening since this update, fyi.

All looks great! Adore the Mediterranean option. Just GREAT! tyvm
Ive had probs too with the new gifts - the "Woman with Watering Can" wont send - I get a pop up error message. I can exchange all of them OK.

Old Aug 05 2012, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtracy View Post
The help working on neighbors farms is not working for me. Is there something you have to activate
Just a thought - the mayor only pops up on farms with 4 or more facilities or services.

Old Aug 05 2012, 07:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Mayor's help in working factories...

I would like to see an option to allow the mayor to process the 2nd half of the factories, or we can do the rest ourselves. I am not sure that the mayor is giving me all of the XP's or coins. I want to make sure I can verify that the processing credits are applied. The number of items added to storage isn't telling me how many xp's or coins are added. I would much rather do the factories myself rather than risk an error when the mayor does the work.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 05 2012, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

I believe that the mayor is giving me the correct xp and you don't get coins for working factories or service facilities, I would rather work half and the mayor working half, I would probably think different if it was real items and I was losing real money, but since everything you gain from them is virtual I will trust the mayor, he has been good to me so far.
Old Aug 05 2012, 08:17 AM

I have a few comments to share

First.. I LOVE the mayor working half...it was sheer GENIUS! Such a wonderful solution to an overwhelming problem for us workers. I think it is so much better than a 'one click' option some folks have been asking for and one I personally hope is never provided.

Second...the new peeps. They are great! and..overall they are proportionate (with some exception) and I love how they look on my farms. I do look forward to more peeps doing other things in future updates such as people for train station (winter and summer clothes), at the beach, playing tennis and other games, "LITTLE" kids and so on. I do hope they are made so they can go on top of our decorations tho an not sink to the bottom.

Good to see new cars for train, tho I would still like the option to select what I want (like with the semi)rather than having to pay for items I don't need however, I can just sell what I don't need.

Do have one question? Can I have a working train on more than one farm???

Overall, I think this was a wonderful update and I, personally, have not encountered any glitches other than not being able to produce enough product for them, but I guess that is not a glitch.

Many thanks Devs
Old Aug 05 2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I would like to see an option to allow the mayor to process the 2nd half of the factories, or we can do the rest ourselves. I am not sure that the mayor is giving me all of the XP's or coins. I want to make sure I can verify that the processing credits are applied. The number of items added to storage isn't telling me how many xp's or coins are added. I would much rather do the factories myself rather than risk an error when the mayor does the work.
Just as an exercise in response to concerns about this I checked a couple of times when working a friends Facs where I know what was loaded and it is correct as regards XPs - you don't get coins for working Facs only goods.
I love this new feature - I am getting far more workers for my own Facs. and its now much less time consuming working others - this was a much needed feature to enable this part of the game to continue working - it had become so tedious working 60+ on Facs on some farms - one neighbour has 70 on one and 35 on another. Now its a breeze.

Closed Thread