Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 29 2013, 08:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
Thank you very much for telling me about this feature. I didn't know it was there. I have tried it and found it to be very efficient in getting every last item tooled; however, it is very slow and freezes up my screen regularly. But, thank you again for the info.
Your welcome, I use that feature all the time, you can also right click and put the quality to low and that will also help things, I use the low quality and the only difference I see is the diamonds at the top looks a little different. It helps speed mine up some.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 03 2013, 11:19 AM

My screen always freezes when I try to "dim out non relevant items for tools". Would you please work on that? I like the idea, if it would work properly. Thank you.
Old Dec 13 2013, 09:05 PM

The "Dim out or hide non relevant items" feature freezes the screen all the time. It needs some more work done to it to get it to work right. Thank you.
Old Dec 13 2013, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
The "Dim out or hide non relevant items" feature freezes the screen all the time. It needs some more work done to it to get it to work right. Thank you.
When it does that have you tried to clear the memcache. The memcache is different than your computers cache, this is Farm Town’s cache on their server, sometimes the cache on their server gets bad data or data that doesn't let new data be stored and needs to be cleared. To clear the FT memcache, click on the blue Click Here that is shown in my signature line and you will see a list saying unsetting, this is normal, once the page loads it is done and all you need to do is close that page and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache, cookies, and history and close it. Then sign back in and you are ready to go.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 18 2013, 07:27 AM

Default Tools

I am not a happy bunny. I was going through the tools in the store and all the tools I own say 'duplicate' when I hover over them....that is with the exception of the Armored Truck.....it said buy so I assumed...wrongly of course...that I didn't own it. I should have checked!!! I purchased it and when I checked my store I now have two. Needless to say I am megga p****d off because I just wasted 30 farm cash on it. Is there anyway I can get this money back?
Old Dec 18 2013, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I am not a happy bunny. I was going through the tools in the store and all the tools I own say 'duplicate' when I hover over them....that is with the exception of the Armored Truck.....it said buy so I assumed...wrongly of course...that I didn't own it. I should have checked!!! I purchased it and when I checked my store I now have two. Needless to say I am megga p****d off because I just wasted 30 farm cash on it. Is there anyway I can get this money back?
Hi! no refunds are done through the forum, you need to contact support team in the following link

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Fill the ticket with as much details as possible and submit it. Be patient for an answer so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Old Dec 19 2013, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi! no refunds are done through the forum, you need to contact support team in the following link

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Fill the ticket with as much details as possible and submit it. Be patient for an answer so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Thank you for that. I have completed a ticket now so fingers crossed
Old Dec 19 2013, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Thank you for that. I have completed a ticket now so fingers crossed
You're welcome!
Old Jan 09 2014, 08:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default People using your tools

What are the requirements for people to use your tools when you hire them? Do they use their gas or yours??? what tools do they have to own... I have no problems them using mine...but it might be helpful for some information how this works Thank you!
Old Jan 09 2014, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
What are the requirements for people to use your tools when you hire them? Do they use their gas or yours??? what tools do they have to own... I have no problems them using mine...but it might be helpful for some information how this works Thank you!
They use their own gas and nothing has been mentioned aboutthem owning any tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.