Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2011, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyjude View Post
Can I use the bait when using the boat? I am trying to read up on this and can't find anything as of yet. Sorry if I missed this issue.
Hi there is info in the Game Guide ... click the green link below to check out the game guide
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:24 AM

Great job devs! Thanks for the updates!!!
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:31 AM
Account Not Linked

How much bait do you need? One for every fish, or what?
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
How much bait do you need? One for every fish, or what?
Yes it is 1 for each original fish. For example a small seacoast has 99 fish, so if you fish it out you use 99 bait and get 198 fish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:52 AM
Account Not Linked

That's a bit mean when they are only gifts. I think workers will only fish while there's bait left. I get about 30 gifts a day and I need salt and other stuff.
Old Jan 20 2011, 01:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Checked to see if the snow ground cover had been moved from Holiday to the Paths/Ground Covers section of the Store as so many here requested. Of course it has not. For some strange reason, the developers seem to be confused about the season (winter) and the celebrations (Holidays). Winter is NOT a "Holiday." It is a season. A season, by the way which occurs a a different time for those in the Southern Hemisphere some of whom just might want to do snow landscapes when it's summer for the developers.
Also, the other winter items are no longer on the Gift page. Ridiculous.
Suggestions for new facilities meet with enthusiasm on the part of the developers. For obviously reasons. Source of potential increase in corporate profit. No problem with that. It's just good business sense since many players like to have all the new things made available and will purchase them. But there have been, over the year+ that I've played FT, many items suggested by many here which would give us more flexibility in designing layouts that the developers have consistently ignored. Kudos that they have responded to some of these suggestions, but why ignore simple requests like transferring the snow ground cover to the Store, adding people figures as decoration, adding varied heights of pine and fir trees (even if only decorative)? It's a bit irritating.
Old Jan 20 2011, 01:21 AM

Does anyone know, do the sea coasts always reset back to 0 if you move them before fishing? I just lost over 150 fish from my large sea coast because I accidentally tried to move it not realizing my boat had been put away! No big deal if it does reset, I'll just be more careful next time but just want to be clear on that.
Old Jan 20 2011, 01:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Ah, you get 200 bait at a time. I'll stop complaining now! There was some mention of extra XP for fishing ?????
Old Jan 20 2011, 01:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just wandering about upgrade # 10 above....What is or was Phantom Gifts ? I have no clue what this means,but would like to. Can someone help me out on this ??

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 20 2011, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuppy Love View Post
Just wandering about upgrade # 10 above....What is or was Phantom Gifts ? I have no clue what this means,but would like to. Can someone help me out on this ??
Hello. There were some user's that had what we called 'phantom gifts'. What that means, is the gift box would show that you had a gift when you actually didn't. The glitch has been fixed now thankfully