Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2011, 02:48 PM

It really looks like updates can come on different days of the week. If one looks back at the announcements, some are on Friday, some Thursday and at least one on a Tuesday. Perhaps they don't have a set day, just a more likely day.
Old Jan 17 2011, 03:53 PM

Quote: If you are "bored" with the game perhaps you need to take a break and go play something else or go DO something else ... try playing the zynga games ... you will come back here grateful for the job the devs do ...""

OMG those zynga games drive me nuts!!! However, thinking about how horribly those games function, and how wonderfully this game does as well as all the wonderful upgrades, well... it leaves me wondering if the devs of this game ever think about doing another game. I know I'd play it, if they did!!!
Old Jan 17 2011, 04:31 PM

I do agree, If farmtown Devs ever do any other games i will defanately play it, Farmtown is the best game ever.
Old Jan 17 2011, 04:32 PM

Cleared out all my food and drink facilities and put them in storage awaiting Farm 8. Planted as much rhubarb as I could fit on spaces left by those factories to make up the $$. Now I can just sit back and wait for the new farm, no worries. Am I correct in assuming when my level changes it means the day has arrived?
Old Jan 17 2011, 04:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not active in FT for now. Though it's fun, it's simply too time consuming and such a temptation because it is fun. I was, however, thinking how much more fun it was before I got caught up in it and only had two, maybe three, farms. When I resume, the way to go may be to just keep up a couple farms, set the others to look as I want them to look and go with that approach. Remains to be seen. For now, most of my fields are snow covered because -- well, it is winter
So if no updates come until well into spring, that works for me, though I understand others being anxious for the new challenges.
Old Jan 17 2011, 07:17 PM

When is Farm 8 coming? I am running out of space to put things and I don't even have all the factory's LOL
Old Jan 17 2011, 07:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by miagraine head View Post
When is Farm 8 coming? I am running out of space to put things and I don't even have all the factory's LOL
Whenever the devs release it
Old Jan 17 2011, 07:21 PM
Account Not Linked

FarmMeister, I thoroughly agree with your comments about openness and good communication bringing greater satisfaction! It was what I had in mind when I started a lot of this with my wish list that the devs would tell us when an update is NOT going to be ready; I understand that they can't give us a date when it WILL be ready. I can wait happily as long as I'm not spending my time wondering if it will be this weekend.

I enjoy seeing the comments that people make in these forums, even when I don't agree with them. The only ones that make me uneasy are those where people refer to others as 'whining'. I haven't noticed any whining; I've noticed people enjoying the opportunity to share their hopes and frustrations with fellow game addicts; I've seen comments that I regard as being tongue-in-cheek where people are laughing at themselves at the same time as expressing frustration. The strong feelings that are expressed are, to me, an indication of how good the game is, that it gets us all so involved.

Well done devs for such a good game.

Well done devs and mods for giving us the opportunity to share how we feel.
Old Jan 17 2011, 07:32 PM

Default Upgrades are really not all that slow....

I began playing around May of 2009. My husband played FT with me until we reached the 3rd farm which needed 30 neighbors to purchase. He stopped, and I just kept on trucking. Yesterday he said that he might start back playing and I began telling him about all the facilities, the tools, the facilities manager, and so much more that has changed in that short period of time. It took me more than a hour to tell him the differences. That's when I truly realized what a great job the devs are doing. It's a great game, very addictive, and a wonderful way to meet new friends from around the world. IT'S THE BEST PART OF FACEBOOK!!! Devs...keep up the good work and take your time. I know that many, many more great updates are on the way!
Old Jan 17 2011, 08:06 PM

woo hoooo

there I was minding by own business ..... hahaha..... and I just got bumped to level 185

woo hoo....

Closed Thread