Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 04 2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
wondering if anyone else is having problems with the "time out" "Disconnect" .. it is unreal the last two days... i can't do anything hardly.... not work for neighbors or seed my farms.... i can't hire people or it disconnects me..... just the last two days really has been a problem other wise the game has been doing great for me lately.....
I am/was until today. It was exasperating. Came to the forum again to see if there was anything to do that I had overlooked. Well there was one thing, doing the macromedia thingy. Well I did it and have had only one time-out to day and that was on a neighbors farm. Hope it stays this way.
Old Jan 04 2011, 08:11 PM

Talking What's Not to Love!!!!

WOW!!! That lightening fast speed loading facilities; the ability to load, reload, and empty all facilities on any given farm with the Facilities Manager, the Distillery (hic), and the prospect of yet another farm. I'm heading for UNDER THE BED!!! Thanks Devs!!!! You rock!!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Jan 04 2011, 10:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I finally treated myself to 20 real dollars worth FT Cash (my quarterly or every 4 month allotment that I allow myself), and one item I got is the orange manure spreader. When I use it, it fertilizes all crops and harvestable trees on a farm, but only part of the pines. I though that perhaps the already mature pines weren't being fertilized, which makes sense, but that does not appear to be the case. Some which I just planted also are not fertilized and some of the long standing ones are fertilized. I had plenty of manure because I was able to also fertilize another farm.
Can anyone explain why some pines would be fertilized and not others (despite my having more than enough manure)?
No complaint and no big thing, but I'm curious.
Thanks.
Old Jan 04 2011, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
I finally treated myself to 20 real dollars worth FT Cash (my quarterly or every 4 month allotment that I allow myself), and one item I got is the orange manure spreader. When I use it, it fertilizes all crops and harvestable trees on a farm, but only part of the pines. I though that perhaps the already mature pines weren't being fertilized, which makes sense, but that does not appear to be the case. Some which I just planted also are not fertilized and some of the long standing ones are fertilized. I had plenty of manure because I was able to also fertilize another farm.
Can anyone explain why some pines would be fertilized and not others (despite my having more than enough manure)?
No complaint and no big thing, but I'm curious.
Thanks.
Hi Sue, did you just buy it ? it does not fertilize trees that are ready to be harvested or chopped, but the next lot (after you harvest/chop) should be fertilized.
Old Jan 04 2011, 11:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi Sue, did you just buy it ? it does not fertilize trees that are ready to be harvested or chopped, but the next lot (after you harvest/chop) should be fertilized.
Hi Tony -- That is probably the answer. Since I plant my trees randomly, not in rows of plots, it's a bit hard to tell which are new growth and old growth, so it's quite possibly the old growth trees which weren't fertilized.
Thanks.
Old Jan 05 2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
wondering if anyone else is having problems with the "time out" "Disconnect" .. it is unreal the last two days... i can't do anything hardly.... not work for neighbors or seed my farms.... i can't hire people or it disconnects me..... just the last two days really has been a problem other wise the game has been doing great for me lately.....
Yes, I have a number of neighbors complaining about this. I haven't had trouble with time outs or disconnects, but with actually getting the game to load. Another problem that MANY MANY MANY MANY people are complaining about is the marketplace. Can't see names, can't see people who are in there. Tried several times doing the go offline and then back online mode thing, but that doesn't work. I am not the only person having this trouble, it's actually quite the topic in the marketplace. Devs need to get on this and fix it. Very difficult to get hired when people can't see or hear u!!
Old Jan 05 2011, 04:30 PM
Account Not Linked

pls place post factorys where we can go get them in one place, so we dont have to go look for them.
Old Jan 05 2011, 04:41 PM

Default Distillery

My question is with Rum the ingredients list say sugarcane but is that after or before. Same with the Creme De Mint it say sugar so I would take it that is after processing at the sugar factory.
Old Jan 05 2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresentsandDecor View Post
My question is with Rum the ingredients list say sugarcane but is that after or before. Same with the Creme De Mint it say sugar so I would take it that is after processing at the sugar factory.
Sugarcane is before , Sugar is after processing.
Old Jan 05 2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresentsandDecor View Post
Sugar=sugar from the sugar factory
Sugarcane=the sugarcane from the crops you harvested

Rum takes the sugarcane harvests
Creme de Menthe takes the sugar from the factory
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Closed Thread