Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2010, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Pru-Bear* View Post
I just wish everything that makes the game worth playing wasn't FC, or if it needs to be, not so expensive.
Have tonnes of coins and nothing to spend it on. Sadly for me, and i am sure others, i won't be putting real cash into the game.
And if no-one puts cash into it, it won't be here long. Costs money to run these things you know, and the devs aren't your friends - they are people in a business to make money. If you never put real money in, you're just taking advantage of those who do.
Old Dec 28 2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
And if no-one puts cash into it, it won't be here long. Costs money to run these things you know, and the devs aren't your friends - they are people in a business to make money. If you never put real money in, you're just taking advantage of those who do.
Maybe the devs will give an option to new players....

join for free and pay as you play - as we do now

or

join for $150 and get one of everything for free as you reach higher levels (no sending of FC items as gifts, and if you purchase a FC item, you still only get one free.

geesh..... there will never be a perfect game, although this one comes close !!
Old Dec 28 2010, 01:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Kath H- I am not stupid, i know it cost money to run. I, like a few of my friends, can't afford to spend $40 AUD on a game for tools. I have purchased FC before. Like i also said, if things were cheaper FC wise, then that $40 AUD could stretch a lot further.

Don't get me wrong, i love FT, but just cannot afford to purchase coins.
Old Dec 28 2010, 02:16 PM

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year! Love you all Thank you all!!! lol,Cant wait for next Farm!!!!!
Old Dec 28 2010, 02:52 PM

The orange manure spreader is actually an upgrade to the red spreader. You cannot just buy the orange spreader. You have to purchase the red one first and then upgrade to the orange.
Old Dec 28 2010, 03:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default updates

One: when is the next update?
tw0: I love it! Thanks
How about 2 new farms ? I want one to decorate & I need Lots of room since I have All Facilities! Thanks!
Old Dec 28 2010, 04:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The new upgrades are great. After reading here about the new faciities manager I went and tried it. Wow, so much easier loading all my facilites on all 7 farms. Hope that 1 of the new additions to it will be to store directly from the manager instead of opening the facility up. It's not that we're lazy it's just that you have been so great to us and given us so many factories, and being a FT addict I have 2 of a lot of the facilites and I think my hand is starting to hurt from clicking LOL You FT devs are great the best game on FB. Thanks again, my FT is a little slow today, could it be a new farm in the works?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 28 2010, 06:36 PM

I respect those who love the facility manager, but not my cup of tea. I have placed my facilities so that I open in order, the ones that make stuff that makes stuff (ie:winery makes stuff for the wine cellar) and so just used it once. It would be wonderful, however, for working other people's farms.. not so much going back & forth and clicking!
Old Dec 28 2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
I don't believe this is true. Perhaps someone knows for sure, but I believe they make real money off of people who do not put money into the game. The game hasn't even always had farmcash. When I first started playing there was no farmcash. Yet, the game was going pretty well.
Old Dec 29 2010, 12:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Good satire. Enjoyed reading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Dear Farm Town Santa Claus,

I am writing with my wish list for Farmtown.

First, everything should be available for coins, no more nasty Farm Cash. Not fair.

Second, I want collective farming. In order for justice to triumph, we should be able to click a "Comissar" button, and seize land our neighbors have, and get a big share of their crops. It's only fair. I don't like that I work and work and they are levels above me. It s taking time fro me to get XP points, and that is not fair. I have been playing for three whole weeks and am only level 77!

I want a "plant all" and "harvest all" button. It takes too long to actually go through and do the work. Keep the game fun, you know? And I really want the facilities manager to make the decisions. It is too much like work for me to decide stuff.

I want all the facilities available in three design versions, each representing a certain aesthetic. You know, like, "French Provincial," "Mediterranean Stucco" and "Surrealistic Dali-esque." And it had better all be proportionate. Artistic merit is very important.

I think the manure spreader is really perfect -- because the manure, like my own, does not smell.

Thanks, Santa. I will be back with my complete list of demands -- uh, *wishes* -- later.

Virginia.
Closed Thread