Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 19 2010, 07:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i am just guessing but i think they will leave the snow cover in the store it is very popular.... and a great price if you ask me......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 19 2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
You are right about that. Maybe they should make them ALL hard, and then it would be fair.

I guess if they made every thing hard, it would get too frustrating for alot of players and they would quit, which would be kind of ruining their own game.
Old Dec 19 2010, 08:01 PM

Level:
XP:

The wife and I went to the movies.!! it cost us $43.60 Thats rip,, Then we got home and bought 55 farmcash for $10.00 Now thats a Deal...

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 19 2010, 08:22 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Roy View Post
The wife and I went to the movies.!! it cost us $43.60 Thats rip,, Then we got home and bought 55 farmcash for $10.00 Now thats a Deal...
we rent DVD's from Blockbuster online.... we get together with our next door neighbors and we have a movie night with pop corn it's fun... i am begging for FC for a stocking stuffer from Santa i want the 4x4 solar plow tool......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 19 2010, 11:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Thanks Raul. Merry Christmas!!
That goes for me too, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you that make our lives enjoyable with this game.

Are we getting another farm for Christmas? Please Santa need more land!!

And the dressed up animals? Are we going to be able to harvest them or just put them on storage after Christmas? I am keeping the turkeys out, those are hilarious, lol

Love you guys, hope your Christmas is blessed and you can enjoy with your family and friends.
Old Dec 19 2010, 11:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Roy View Post
If you make a subscription with Netflix you get 49 farm cash immediately and it is really good, first month free. Next months you pay $9.95 and they send the DVD to you and when you are finished the same envelope is used to send the movie back and then they send you another one of the ones you made a list to view. You can keep the movie as long as you want but of course you don't get another until you send back the one before.

They have a lot of the "oldies" which i love, give it a try, its worth it. Look for the red line above the screen on FT and browse through the opportunities to earn farm cash.

Last edited by Texas Belle; Dec 19 2010 at 11:20 PM. Reason: wrong word
Old Dec 19 2010, 11:32 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Hehehe..... the key to having enough items to fill your facilities is to not fill your facilities....

You are right StoneFace, i have tried it both ways, the one thing is you fill them up, post for people to work on your facilities, and boom they are gone, and you have to fill them up again. And then you don't have enough to fill them up...
What I have been doing? I click on each thing 10 times, gives plenty for the workers and you get to keep some to keep filling up... except on the ones that are only 5 to a bunch then you have to click double. Do I make any sense?
At least for me its working... can't keep up with wheat, tomatoes, onions, corn and soybean, and they are all different times for harvesting...lol
Old Dec 20 2010, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
You are right StoneFace, i have tried it both ways, the one thing is you fill them up, post for people to work on your facilities, and boom they are gone, and you have to fill them up again. And then you don't have enough to fill them up...
What I have been doing? I click on each thing 10 times, gives plenty for the workers and you get to keep some to keep filling up... except on the ones that are only 5 to a bunch then you have to click double. Do I make any sense?
At least for me its working... can't keep up with wheat, tomatoes, onions, corn and soybean, and they are all different times for harvesting...lol
I agree. I don't make an effort to fill my facilities, but rather to provide enough goodies in each facility to make visits by my neighbors worthwhile and still giving me lots of XP (not that the XPs are that important to me). I have a couple of neighbors who do a good job of keeping their facilities stocked to the hilt, but to me it seems like a lot of work. To each his (her) own!!
Old Dec 20 2010, 03:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Sure hope you're right, Sunny. It makes sense to do so since winter is at a different time of year for players in the southern hemisphere, plus people may want to do winter theme designs at times other than the winter holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i am just guessing but i think they will leave the snow cover in the store it is very popular.... and a great price if you ask me......
Old Dec 20 2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
That makes a lot of sense to me. The fun part of the game is "controlling" your farms..... not letting the farms control you.

enjoy.......... and Merry Christmas
Closed Thread