Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2011, 12:18 PM

Hey,

Could someone please answer me this question? If i help someone on one of their belt bonuses and it says nothing was sent to me because i have reached my limit, does the person who posted the bonus still get what she asked for, even though i got nothing?

thanks
Old Jun 10 2011, 12:29 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsy-Bumpty View Post
Thank you ridgie

Now devs, tell me please, when did you say were getting another 15 farms??
LMFAOOOO OOPSY!!!!! lol
Old Jun 10 2011, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane The Farmer View Post
Hey,

Could someone please answer me this question? If i help someone on one of their belt bonuses and it says nothing was sent to me because i have reached my limit, does the person who posted the bonus still get what she asked for, even though i got nothing?

thanks
Only if it lists an amount sent to them too. If not then they have also reached their limit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2011, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you ridgie

NOW assuming the pop up issue is going to drop off quite soon, it still leaves me with a couple of questions that so far have been ignored. How do we know if we got lucky and have received a bonus? I have harvested quite a lot over the past few days and have had no indication as to whether or not I got the bonus. Do we in fact get a notification?, in which case I have been rather unlucky so far. Also what is the bonus quantity based on?, is it random or a fixed percentage of our harvest.

This is something I would like the devs to provide us with some details on. I am not one who gets upset if I don't receive anything, I am grateful for whatever, whenever, it's ALL good fun to me, BUT it would be nice to know when I HAVE been rewarded and to know just how much I received.

They should appear in your gift box when you open your farm. The thing to remember is that if you have helped others and gotten goods from that then that is part of your 1,000,000 total.
What I do in the morning is to harvest my crops from over night and see if I get one I really want. If I do then I wait for a bit before helping others, so I can get some. Then I go help others after I have gotten mine. That way when I help they get theirs but I get the limit message for my part. I win...they win.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2011, 12:42 PM

I'm really liking the belts, I was confused at first but now I find myself planting everything to get the top belt or dan. It is a new challenge for me and I like it.

I've stopped posting bonuses on my wall because as Raul said, the real advantage is once the level is achieved, we have a greater chance of increasing the harvest.

The only question I now have is how do we know if we get our harvest increased? I know everyone hates pop ups but a fading congratulations you have doubled your harvest or whatever would be a nice incentive, kind of like winning at slots.
Old Jun 10 2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
They should appear in your gift box when you open your farm. The thing to remember is that if you have helped others and gotten goods from that then that is part of your 1,000,000 total.
What I do in the morning is to harvest my crops from over night and see if I get one I really want. If I do then I wait for a bit before helping others, so I can get some. Then I go help others after I have gotten mine. That way when I help they get theirs but I get the limit message for my part. I win...they win.
No Taz I am referring to the none request bonus that is based on the whatever % chance of a bonus. Or simply put ...the chance bonus
Old Jun 10 2011, 12:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you ridgie

NOW assuming the pop up issue is going to drop off quite soon, it still leaves me with a couple of questions that so far have been ignored. How do we know if we got lucky and have received a bonus? I have harvested quite a lot over the past few days and have had no indication as to whether or not I got the bonus. Do we in fact get a notification?, in which case I have been rather unlucky so far. Also what is the bonus quantity based on?, is it random or a fixed percentage of our harvest.

This is something I would like the devs to provide us with some details on. I am not one who gets upset if I don't receive anything, I am grateful for whatever, whenever, it's ALL good fun to me, BUT it would be nice to know when I HAVE been rewarded and to know just how much I received.

So far with my harvest, no little notifications or floating pictures like when we harvest a neighbors farm. Maybe that is in the works.

It would be nice to know because, will it allow me to stop planting more flowers? Is it a better chance on the flowers to gain the bonus, which is a 4 day crop versus planting a 12 hour crop, like sugar or is it based on harvesting every 12 hours? *gasps another 12 hour thing*

I'll take 3 more farms please.
Old Jun 10 2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
So far with my harvest, no little notifications or floating pictures like when we harvest a neighbors farm. Maybe that is in the works.

It would be nice to know because, will it allow me to stop planting more flowers? Is it a better chance on the flowers to gain the bonus, which is a 4 day crop versus planting a 12 hour crop, like sugar or is it based on harvesting every 12 hours? *gasps another 12 hour thing*

I know, I know.... never has a new release left so many unanswered questions, or caused so much chaos, which I have to add is making me giggle more everyday, yes I have a very warped humour.

Just 3 farms? wow you are easy to please
Old Jun 10 2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Only if it lists an amount sent to them too. If not then they have also reached their limit.
Thanks for the speedy answer!
Old Jun 10 2011, 01:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
ok,I posted for sheep wool textile roll last night. Had 7 in my gift box this morning (18 each). Stored all. Went to storage and there were only 11 there which is what I had the night before. The 7 in my gift box never reached my storage.

Now I don't know if other things in my gift box reached my storage. Don't know if belt bonuses are getting to my storage. Would have to clic k one and check.

Hope devcs will look into thisl. Why post if they are not going 5to get to you (storage).

Love the game but no point of doing posting if not working.
Did you ask for stuff to make sheep wool textile rolls or did you ask for ingredients to make something that uses sheep wool textile rolls? If you asked for ingredients to make the rolls what you got was sheep wool not the rolls, if you asked for ingredients for something that uses the rolls not sure what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post

Quote:
I know, I know.... never has a new release left so many unanswered questions, or caused so much chaos, which I have to add is making me giggle more everyday, yes I have a very warped humour.

Just 3 farms? wow you are easy to please
From what I can tell you will get the percent you are at when you harvest a farm. What that means is if you are at the 52% mark and you harvest 1000 fields you will get 1520 boxes added to your storage or 2520 boxes added to your storage if you have them fertilized. This is the same for all crops, trees, and flowers.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread