Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2011, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

This is what I have noticed. When you click on a bonus or ingredient request it takes into account everything you have done in the last 12 hours so if you have reached 1,000,000 coins in the last 12 hours you will not get a bonus. Now if some of those coins was 11 hours ago then you only need to wait 1 hour to click again, but if you click on some stuff 6 hours ago then you need to wait 6 hours to try again. This is going to be hard to figure out. This is just stupid and should have never been changed to 12 hours it really hurts me on the ingredient request they where not messed up and should not have been changed. Now what was wrong with the bonuses was thee 250,000 coins limit which by the way has not been increased at all if you really look at it. You could get 250,000 every 3 hours 12/3=4 4*250000=1,000,000 so the amount has not been increased it just makes things harder to figure out. I still say that non of this would have been a problem if the belts had of been harder to get. The requirements are a joke even for the dan belts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinman1952 View Post
Define 12 hours, I have neighbors that I have not sent anything in over 24 hours, yet I continue to get the message.
It is 12 hours for everything you have done, ie accepting and receiving bonuses. It is not 12 hours per neighbor. If you have reached the 12 hours limit for everything you have done you will not be able to accept any more bonuses regardless of when you last clicked on that person's post.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 08 2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We just adjusted the limits for the Ingredients and Belt Bonuses Help. You can now post 5 times in a 12 hours period and accumulate up to 1,000,000 in coins in that period. We expect less posts and bigger chances of getting more value this way. Belt bonuses and ingredient requests limits remains separate as they are now.

--Raul
If you really wanted to make the limits better you wouldn't have done this. You would have left them at 3 hours and increased the coin limit to 1 million. Or change it to 6 hours and a 2 million coin limit. The problem people were having weren't with the number of posts, it was with the stupid coin limit. The coin limit is still ridiculous. I posted a Dan 6 for wheat and was only able to get 1 bonus and wasn't able to help any of my neighbors get their bonuses and I have to wait 12 hours. Get a clue with this, it's not that hard to figure out. In order for it to work the way you have it now, the coin limit should be about 10 million. Or get rid of the coin limit all together.
Old Jun 08 2011, 03:14 PM

[quote=Raul;4681854]We just adjusted the limits for the Ingredients and Belt Bonuses Help. You can now post 5 times in a 12 hours period and accumulate up to 1,000,000 in coins in that period. We expect less posts and bigger chances of getting more value this way. Belt bonuses and ingredient requests limits remains separate as they are now.

I posted my first request to my neighbors today when I earned the 4th Dan Degree for wheat. Before this, I had always clicked off the requests but I wanted to see how this belt system worked. I checked the amount of wheat I had in storage before I logged off and there was 6228. When I logged back onto FT, I received messages from 4 of my neighbors that they had clicked on the bonus. They said they had each received 2678 wheat in their storage which is half of the 4356 bonus I was to receive. I thought...Wow, a windfall of wheat. However, the amount in my storage was exactly the same as when I checked before logging off...6228.
Can someone explain to me where the bonus goes? I have read the majority of posts in this thread and perhaps I missed something. Also..I don't understand the 1,000,000 coins...unless the bonus came in coins rather than wheat. I am confused!
Old Jun 08 2011, 03:21 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=Mama*Mia;4694342]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We just adjusted the limits for the Ingredients and Belt Bonuses Help. You can now post 5 times in a 12 hours period and accumulate up to 1,000,000 in coins in that period. We expect less posts and bigger chances of getting more value this way. Belt bonuses and ingredient requests limits remains separate as they are now.

I posted my first request to my neighbors today when I earned the 4th Dan Degree for wheat. Before this, I had always clicked off the requests but I wanted to see how this belt system worked. I checked the amount of wheat I had in storage before I logged off and there was 6228. When I logged back onto FT, I received messages from 4 of my neighbors that they had clicked on the bonus. They said they had each received 2678 wheat in their storage which is half of the 4356 bonus I was to receive. I thought...Wow, a windfall of wheat. However, the amount in my storage was exactly the same as when I checked before logging off...6228.
Can someone explain to me where the bonus goes? I have read the majority of posts in this thread and perhaps I missed something. Also..I don't understand the 1,000,000 coins...unless the bonus came in coins rather than wheat. I am confused!

The coins limit is a combination from you working on friends requests and them working on yours. Any gift you get from posting on the wall will show up in your gift box in game for you to add.
Old Jun 08 2011, 03:25 PM

what is point to evening posting for your ingredinents you do not get much any more. when i use to post for what need i would get tones now not much put it back to the way it was
Old Jun 08 2011, 03:30 PM

I would like to add a suggestion that I think will help make this system a little less confusing and will avoid walls jammed full of useless requests/posts.

I think it would be far more logical to be able to make a request to post for bonus ingredients directly from the seed, flower and tree store, by clicking on the belts we have. So far we have the ability to see how many harvests are required til the next dan, it could also show us if we have a bonus request pending, or if we have reached our allowance for that moment in time.
Old Jun 08 2011, 04:48 PM

Am I right, that if *I* earn a belt, and post my bonus request, and get lots of stuff for it, that then stops me getting anything for posting my friends' requested bonuses? In fact loads of times I can't even send *them* anything because it tells me I have more than my 12 hour limit. What has what I gained got to do with whether or not I should be able to reward them?
Old Jun 08 2011, 04:52 PM

i don't have any more game requests on my page. Can't help people or can't get the belt bonus
Old Jun 08 2011, 04:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geova View Post
i don't have any more game requests on my page. Can't help people or can't get the belt bonus
FB is being wonky again and is not showing anything under game requests.
Old Jun 08 2011, 05:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
If you are still trying to figure out why maple and pine need different requirements I replied to you about that already. Here is what I said. This information has not been posted on the forum but it comes from taking note of what is needed to reach a belt for each crop and looking at how long that crop takes to grow and what level it unlocks at. he lower level stuff has lower requirements then the higher level stuff and the shorter time stuff has higher harvest requirements then the longer grow stuff. Pine is available at level 1 maple is available at level 80 that is why there is a difference in the harvest requirements for the two trees.
Ahhh i didnt see that one. thanks for pointing it out cause i was thinking they took the same time to harvest etc. but i guess what lvl they become avail to buy must be why, eh?

Thank you that was the answer i was seeking
Closed Thread