Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2013, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, just letting everyone know that we have advised the developers about the XP issue and getting the 'NaN' message.

Thank you so much Tony!
Old Mar 24 2013, 07:46 AM

These fixes are great. However, I want to know why I don't have follow avatar and wait for each plow/plant options on my preferences. My avatar is doing crazy things and I can't plow/plant but one field at a time and she has to be there. It's driving me crazy. Also, when I'm harvesting flowers sometimes she just stands there and doesn't do anything. Help
frmrfbi
Old Mar 24 2013, 12:48 PM
Account Not Linked

I've been away for 4 days so had to water my flowers. Although the message said they were ready to harvest, the picture didn't show up as ready, and I could not harvest them until I reloaded farm. It seems sprinkler glitch is not quite fixed.
Old Mar 24 2013, 01:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I've been away for 4 days so had to water my flowers. Although the message said they were ready to harvest, the picture didn't show up as ready, and I could not harvest them until I reloaded farm. It seems sprinkler glitch is not quite fixed.
The flower glitch has not been fixed. The sprinkler glitch they fixed was for the overlapping of the 2 sprinklers in the extended toolbox.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2013, 02:04 PM

Thank you so much, especially for the tip number 8 fix.
Old Mar 24 2013, 02:15 PM

great updates. can you make it easier to plant flowers? one at a time is so slow
Old Mar 24 2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianesaffron View Post
great updates. can you make it easier to plant flowers? one at a time is so slow
the flowers that are gifted come in rows of 5 for each gift... unfortunately, all the other flowers are planted like trees... one at a time
Old Mar 24 2013, 03:21 PM

Thumbs up great update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Mar 22nd, 21:10PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Easter Items: Last Year items plus 16 New Items, 2 New Trees in the gift section and 14 in the Store.

2. More Airplanes: Regular, Propeller and Small Airplanes. We now have 4 different styles and 4 color patterns for each style for a total of 16 Airplanes. Old Farm Cash crop dusters are now much cheaper.

3. 25 New Levels (Coming in 5-10 days): 60+ items all in coins.

4. Farm 18: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 18: 18000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 15000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 16000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 17000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 2200000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 2300000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 2400000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000
30 x 30 Upgrade: 4000000000
32 x 32 Upgrade: 4000000000

5. Ultimate Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 4 days. You can now have 4 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive, one with an Enhanced Locomotive, one with a Supreme Locomotive and another one with the Ultimate Locomotive.

6. Fishing Boat 2x2 (Coins): Fish up to 4 fish at once. This tool can’t be used when working for others.

7. Independent 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options (Coming sometime next week): The 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Flowers' options in the marketplace were replaced by individuals 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options. This provide users with more control and still you can use the Advance Multihire feature to Hire workers for multiple type of work at once.

8. Warning Message when buying duplicate tools in Store: When you try to buy a tool that is less or equally advanced to a tool that you already have in your Item Storage you will receive an extra confirmation message. For example, if you have the Tree Shaker 8 x 8 in your Item Storage and you want to buy the Tree Shaker 12 x 8 but you select the 4 x 8 or the 8 x 8 by mistake, you will receive a warning message. This will help users to not buy duplicate items by mistake.

9. Turbo Tools for Service Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Checkout Station' and 'Turbo Manual Lift Truck' allows you to Load Products into multiple Service Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Load All' button in the Facility Manager.

All facilities will be loaded in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Service Facilities in current farm will be loaded. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Service Facilities in all farms will be loaded.

10. Other Minor Bug Fixes:
- The ? sign in Facility Manager is not getting in the way anymore to access the filter options for users with high diversification rank
- Sprinklers can now be used on farms with flowers only on the area covered by the 32x32 farm expansion

11. Meal Rental Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Meal Rental Supplies.

Chafer
Display Basket Rack (used in the Mobile Catering Trailer)
Chocolate Fountain
Hairnet (used in the Mobile Catering Trailer)
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar

12. Event Catering Services (FC): Provides Event Catering Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Punch Bowl
Multiflowers Bouquet
Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar
Pear Slices
Yellowtail Sushi
Garden Salad
Sesame Chicken
Grilled Steak
Bacon Wrapped Trout
Almond Crusted Chicken
Surf and Turf

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Mar 22nd, 21:10PM EST:

- Sprinklers are now back in the Extended Toolbox.

- The custom ordering sorting option in facility manager will be released on the next release. This was causing some users to get X025 errors when opening Facility Manager, this should be fixed now.

- We rearranged the buttons on the top of the facility manager so you can go from left to right, first Store everything done and then Load All (and Start All) so they can use the products recently Stored in storage.

Known Issues related to this Release:

- None
Great update! When will we be getting new levels? And when will the Turbo tools be able to be used for the Production Facilities? will we have to buy more tools for those? Thanks devs....have a great week!
Old Mar 24 2013, 03:28 PM

great job guys...but can you tell us when the next level up will be, when the production facilities will be able to be started with the turbo tools and if new tools will be needed for that also. 50 FC is a lot to pay for these don't you think?
thanks for the updates Raul!
Old Mar 24 2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
What happens when you click on it?
Just to make sure you are aware that the Cash out and Store all buttons were moved to the left side and the Load All and greyed out Start All buttons are now on the right?
Yes - I know which ones they are - but as of this morning it is working :-) very slowly but working. It was giving me a x025 and i would have to refresh as it wouldn't save. Even if I left it for an hour and came back. But it is working now. Thanks.

Now just to give me back my xp points and I will be happy.
Closed Thread