Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 02:32 PM

I tried that, did not work for me I had to keep moving it to each farm.. In and out of storage. Did not work when in storage.
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,
The developers are aware of the sprinkler issues and are looking for a fix.

In the meantime you can take the sprinkler out of storage and place it on the farm to use or if you have a bit of patience there is a method you can try but it does take a bit of fiddling about.........

In the extended toolbox, hover over the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, by a tiny amount, when it does that click on it and you should grab the upgraded sprinkler to use.
I just wanted to say that I did try this and it worked. You have to really pay attention to the shift in the box and click when you see it..

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:50 PM

My mobile sprinklers aren't working either. The seem to have melded and function only as the brown one. Not good, I need to irrigate my new crops.

Any way I can get the St. Paddy's day pub? I waited a year for it, and NADA. Boo hoo.
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:52 PM

great update..but i'm also having trouble with the sprinkler..red one melted into the brown can't irrigate to speed up farm..planted 12 hr..wanted to make it 6 hr used sprinkler didn't speed up but not says i can't water for 12 hrs..now i'll wait or a fix as i had several 12 crops i need to plant..love this games..so i'll be patient...
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, Raul has not mentioned anything about a start all tool for this release, as it is not part of this release. Coming Soon is most likely some future release to which they are not saying yet.
Thanks, Rob T, probably me who is misunderstanding. Would be lovely if it worked on Start All, also.

Regards
Simera
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I still cant open my facility manager getting XO25 error saving data pop up - Ive tried everything - bought the two new facs and cant use them or load my facs or do quests or use the new tools or................
sent a report in but would be grateful if something could be done so I can play my fav game and do something other than plant crops
(I do not want to have to click individually on 100+ facs buildings!)
my "feeder" farms get that message when I try to buy farm 18.... only option given is to reload farm... over and over and over....
Old Mar 22 2013, 03:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mariposa View Post
My mobile sprinklers aren't working either. The seem to have melded and function only as the brown one. Not good, I need to irrigate my new crops.

Any way I can get the St. Paddy's day pub? I waited a year for it, and NADA. Boo hoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
great update..but i'm also having trouble with the sprinkler..red one melted into the brown can't irrigate to speed up farm..planted 12 hr..wanted to make it 6 hr used sprinkler didn't speed up but not says i can't water for 12 hrs..now i'll wait or a fix as i had several 12 crops i need to plant..love this games..so i'll be patient...
The sprinkler problem is a known issue and the developers are working on it. There are work arounds in the following:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...46#post5486846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2013, 03:27 PM

ty for up date. but i might be confused about something about the question mark not hiding the diversion rank for high player. i use goggle and my never show the higest and it still not but i hope it does get fix for goggle i mention it before..
thanks for all the cool stuff
Old Mar 22 2013, 03:34 PM

Good update if you have money to put into the game. Seems like everything has to take farmcash many times over (sprinklers, chainsaw, etc...) Like having upgrades to our service loaders, so we pay twice. If they do the regular loaders the same way, it will be a whole lot more farmcash and if they ever make one to load all the turbo loaders, it will be much more farmcash. I have many of the loaders including the 2 service ones, but have put all my service facilties into storage and will more than likely put many of the regular ones in as well. I have come to realize that I really do not enjoy that very time consuming aspect of the game. I wonder if anyone has ever figured out how much real money it would cost to have all the tools. At any rate, I don't care to have them all, but without the loaders and trains (to speed up working others facilities), it has become a much too time consuming game for me. I was hoping something new and interesting would come out or something to make the game less time consuming, but I already regret buying the loaders since I don't enjoy that aspect of the game, so really don't see a point in buying everything a second time over.
Old Mar 22 2013, 03:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty for up date. but i might be confused about something about the question mark not hiding the diversion rank for high player. i use goggle and my never show the higest and it still not but i hope it does get fix for goggle i mention it before..
thanks for all the cool stuff
Hi,

The top of the facility manager has been rearranged. What was happening before was the ? next to your Best (highest) diversification rank was also occupying the same space as the funnel and partially covering the rank. All the components have been better spaced now so they do not interfere with each other.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread