Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2011, 08:16 PM

Day before yesterday. I figured out you could only use it once a day the very first day.
Old Sep 05 2011, 08:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHousewifeRanch View Post
Day before yesterday. I figured out you could only use it once a day the very first day.
Thank you for that information, have you refreshed your farm, tried clearing caches or reloaded since your friend watered your farm? If not please try that.

If refreshing and clearing caches has not helped could you please supply the following information....
  • Have you planted new crops on that farm since you last used the red sprinkler
  • Is there a (W) showing when you hover your mouse over a crop/flower
  • can you please look in your extended toolbox, hover over the red sprinkler and tell me what does it says.
  • supply a link to your farm showing in your post so we can take a look for you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 05 2011, 08:48 PM

OK, I cleared my cashe and tried to water again. I hovered over the sprinkler in my extended toolbox and all it said was Mobile Sprinkler. I tried this on another farm I had watered, and it showed the time left to water again. All that is on this farm is flowers and trees. I might note that it is farm 11, and I've read of a few problems with that farm elsewhere in the forum. I hope I got the addy right.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6662&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 05 2011, 09:09 PM

I know it is too soon for another update but is anybody else running slower than usual tonight?
Old Sep 05 2011, 09:24 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
OK, I cleared my cashe and tried to water again. I hovered over the sprinkler in my extended toolbox and all it said was Mobile Sprinkler. I tried this on another farm I had watered, and it showed the time left to water again. All that is on this farm is flowers and trees. I might note that it is farm 11, and I've read of a few problems with that farm elsewhere in the forum. I hope I got the addy right.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6662&farm_ix=Y
Hello,

If your avatar's name is Sassy and your 1st farm is called Gloryland, then yes your link is correct.

O.k i cant see the (W) showing on your flowers either and as there is no message when you hover over the red sprinkler it should let you use it. All i can suggest is that you try again tomorrow and see if it lets you, you may need to wait the 20hours, but i hope not. For now do not ask or try not to let your workers water your farm when you hire them as this combination may be where the problem is. I have passed your information on. When there is new information on this issue i will post here and the News and Announcements thread will be updated ( probably quicker to check the 1st post there than search for individual posts here).

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 05 2011, 09:26 PM

Thank you. I'll make sure to hire someone I know, so they understand not to water. As long as one of my neighbors doesn't slip in and water for me in the middle of the night, I'll manage.
Old Sep 05 2011, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Williehedges View Post
My neighbor can't hire workers for facilities, collect gifts, erc and can't get Forum to answer her questions or even recognize her user name at this point. She cleared cache, etc and nothing changed. She has used 3 different computers trying for resolution, any suggestions for her?
I had this prob a while ago - is she able to accept a gift and get the gift page up where you say yes or no to more? At the bottom is a link to send a support message. One of the developers got on my farm and cleared the data files which had become corrupt.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 05 2011, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I have tried harvesting, I tried hiring someone to harvest, they could not harvest either. I tried hiring someone to plow, I can get a message saying that I can only hire someone to plow if the field has been harvested or gone to waste. The only that is possible is to delete the fields.
Again they show as if they gone to waste but the mouse over says they have 3.5 hours before they go to waste.

Any help for this?
Well time ran out, I was able to plow after the time out but still a whole field wasted for no reason.
Old Sep 05 2011, 10:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default production in mines and dairy

Hi I have 11 mineral mines, 11 open pit mines, 6 dairy. Have 600 cows, some are the big holstein kind. I find I am running out of things from the mines too soon and can't fill the cheese and cream to max in the dairy processing plant after harvesting the 6 dairy barns. I could fill those two catagories in the past off one barn and now it seems like the milk is going to never land. Is this a glitch ? I make sure not to sell the milk when I sell stuff, so that isnt the problem.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 06 2011, 12:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you. I'll make sure to hire someone I know, so they understand not to water. As long as one of my neighbors doesn't slip in and water for me in the middle of the night, I'll manage.
Someone else posted something earlier today that makes me thank I know what the problem is. Try plowing one field on the farm and planting raspberries and then try to water the flowers. See if that will cut the time in half on the flowers. I think there is a glitch in the system if people only have flower and no crops on that farm. It seems that when someone uses the brown sprinkler to water the flowers, it is not letting people use the red sprinkler. If there are crops and flowers on the farm it works just fine if someone has used the brown sprinkler the red one can still be used and will cut the time in half for both flowers and crops.

In another post you said that your employee harvested the flowers then watered them, did she harvest the flowers again after she watered them? If she did she wasted her time harvesting them a second time. While you can check you storage before and after the harvest and it looks like the flowers went into your storage when you refresh the game the second harvest of flowers will not be in your storage, the game will have corrected that little glitch on you.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread