Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2011, 04:21 PM

I know I have seen this posted in here and don't remember if there was a fix for it and I don't see as a bug that has not been fixed.... I have a field with the crops show they have gone waste but mouse over says they will go to waste in 5.4 hours. I tried to harvest them anyway and it does not work.
Do i have to delete them?
Old Sep 05 2011, 05:48 PM

Default Facilities & Service postings

Hi,

Since the recent up-grade, when I post work on my facilities they are not appearing on my News Feed. They only appear on my wall.

Can you please advice

thank

Sam
Old Sep 05 2011, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsam View Post
Hi,

Since the recent up-grade, when I post work on my facilities they are not appearing on my News Feed. They only appear on my wall.

Can you please advice

thank

Sam
My posts don't show on my newsfeed until I refresh the page. Try that first and see if it shows.
Are you seeing any one elses posts on your newsfeed? If not click on Most Recent at top of newsfeed and select games to see if they show up that way. If they still do not show click on that again and click on Edit Options. In there make sure Farm Town is not listed. If it is click on the X next to it to remove it from that list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I know I have seen this posted in here and don't remember if there was a fix for it and I don't see as a bug that has not been fixed.... I have a field with the crops show they have gone waste but mouse over says they will go to waste in 5.4 hours. I tried to harvest them anyway and it does not work.
Do i have to delete them?

I have tried harvesting, I tried hiring someone to harvest, they could not harvest either. I tried hiring someone to plow, I can get a message saying that I can only hire someone to plow if the field has been harvested or gone to waste. The only that is possible is to delete the fields.
Again they show as if they gone to waste but the mouse over says they have 3.5 hours before they go to waste.

Any help for this?
Old Sep 05 2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
My posts don't show on my newsfeed until I refresh the page. Try that first and see if it shows.
Are you seeing any one elses posts on your newsfeed? If not click on Most Recent at top of newsfeed and select games to see if they show up that way. If they still do not show click on that again and click on Edit Options. In there make sure Farm Town is not listed. If it is click on the X next to it to remove it from that list.
I have always had that issue, I thought it was normal, they don't show on news feed to me until someone replies to them, but they show on their news feed.
Old Sep 05 2011, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I have always had that issue, I thought it was normal, they don't show on news feed to me until someone replies to them, but they show on their news feed.
Me too. What I do after I post is go over and refresh the page. Then they show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2011, 06:38 PM

I have checked all settings. Am not seeing my friends posts either.
This problem has only just started to occur this week since the latest update.
Old Sep 05 2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
You can still water your neighbors farms it will not prevent them from coming right behind you and watering their own farms with the red sprinkler.
It sure did with mine this morning.
Old Sep 05 2011, 07:54 PM

I just hired someone to harvest my flowers. When she was done, she watered them. Now my red sprinkler won't water them. It says the farm is already watered, and my growth time has not decreased. So I spent 50 fc and now I have to wait till tomorrow to speed my time, if someone else does not come along and water my flowers before I can get to them.
Old Sep 05 2011, 08:14 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHousewifeRanch View Post
I just hired someone to harvest my flowers. When she was done, she watered them. Now my red sprinkler won't water them. It says the farm is already watered, and my growth time has not decreased. So I spent 50 fc and now I have to wait till tomorrow to speed my time, if someone else does not come along and water my flowers before I can get to them.
How many hours ago did you last use the red sprinkler ?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread