Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi 2 of the products in the Petrochemical Factory had there production increased however the increased production did not require any additional petrochemical barrells to produce the extra production.

for example before the increase was implemented it took 1 Petrochemical barrell to make a batch of 50 Turpentine

Now after the increase was implemented the batch size is 65 it still only takes 1 Petrochemical barrell to make the 65 so no extra strain should occure on the petro barrells

anouther example the oil pump used to be a batch or 1 crude oil barrell costing 1000 coins for the batch of 1 now the production was doubled to a batch of 2 but the batch still only costs 1000 coins so effectivly the cost per barrell has halved. (shame real fuel costs dont halve lol)

hope i have helped
well ... the increased production is a plus, but since it doesn't use any extra petro barrels I don't think that's the answer. I have 1600+ crude oil barrels and the refinery is at max.

I have another account on facebook where I also have farmtown. That account has 2 oil refineries, both at maximum production with 63 barrels of crude in inventory, and has all 5 products in the petrochemical facility maxed out, with 438 barrels of petro left in inventory. Both accounts have three oil wells.

I'm not a mathematician so you might want to double check it. The refinery should produce 84 barrels of petro each week (3 barrels @ 6 hrs = 12/day x 7 = 84). It seems each one of the products in the petro facility needs 28 barrels a week (1 barrel @ 6 hrs = 4/day x 7 = 28), which would be just right to keep 3 products at maximum production. Something appears to have happened to the production ratio of my petrochemical plant during the upgrade. I'm short about 30 barrels of petro. Don't know if it was in my storage or in the facility.

Does anyone have another explanation? Since I did the math now, should I post it in another thread?

Last edited by DawgMa; Oct 02 2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old Oct 02 2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Poppy-kok View Post
I see a few people on fb saying that slashkey is moving farmtown over to google+ and will have to start from scratch again ??
I wouldn't want it to MOVE but I would like to see it over there too. I would sure have to recruit a bunch of my current neighbors and friends over there, and finding at least 30 people willing to start over might be a difficult challenge.
Old Oct 02 2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Originally Posted by marwahr55
I just emptied my fish farming plant - I'm noticing that the saltwater bait is not adding properly to my count of bait. Anyone else notice this?

Also I read somewhere in this thread that someone mentions about a gas station where we sell our fuel. That's a great idea. Neighbors can click on the gas station and purchase what fuel they need - we just put in a certain amount and sell it to them for double the cost like the real gas stations. LOL

ditto.. i also reckon its a great idea
i think more interactive farms between playwers would be great - our own markets where we can add stuff to the market which we want sold, and neighbours can pop on over and buy when they are on.. if FT is looking for a new gimmick, i beleive this is it!!

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Oct 03 2011, 01:09 PM

Default Car Air Freshener added

Ive just noticed that the Car Air Freshener has been added to the Towmart. Was this part of the last release that I missed or has it just changed?

The Pot Pourri is still in that and the Hotel though and the Scented candles that and the Banqueting hall. Also wish they would have Cola, the Strawberry/chocolate ice lollies and Farmerade in fewer places.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 03 2011, 02:52 PM

Since the new release I cannot use any of my farm tools other than by hand. The harvester, plower, shaker, and chainsaw/log truck do not work. I have plenty of fuel and yes they are in storage, clearing cache does not work. Thanks.
Old Oct 03 2011, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
Since the new release I cannot use any of my farm tools other than by hand. The harvester, plower, shaker, and chainsaw/log truck do not work. I have plenty of fuel and yes they are in storage, clearing cache does not work. Thanks.
You have 2 answers to your other post about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2011, 07:12 PM

Unhappy I am the only one in the Marketplace

I need my flowers and crops harvested and thee is no one there. the are in the sales room the inn or the realator I am the only one there.
Old Oct 03 2011, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudWhit View Post
I need my flowers and crops harvested and thee is no one there. the are in the sales room the inn or the realator I am the only one there.
Are you off-line? What is your language set to?
You can tell if you are off-line by looking at the plug shaped icon up top. If it is red you are not connected to the server.
You can check your language by going to either the map or to your preferences (wrench up top).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudWhit View Post
Hi Ensure that your connection plug up the top right of the game screen is green if it is red it mean you are in offline mode and you will be invisable to other people as they will be to you.

Hope this helps

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 03 2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmeme View Post
I would be MORE obsessed, compulsive if we could get more levels, quicker with updates. We get some nice updates and extras. I come to farmtown every day to see if we have leveled. I know we need/want the upgrades, but games people play I think look forward to leveling. Tool for the flower shop may be okay but I would like some shorter grow times. I have never maxed out my flower shop and I have one farm that is nothing but flowers.
Me, too!!
Closed Thread