Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 25 2011, 05:04 PM

OK - so by reading the last few posts it seems I'M NOT DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I must be when I saw that my canned tuna limit appears to have been DOUBLED!!!!!

MUCH IMPRESSED AM I Can't stay to chat, must be off to see what else has been increased.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Old Sep 25 2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
Thank-you!!!
I noticed that the lumber had been increased as I was expecting from the release post however when I actually had enough llama textile rolls for everything I just had to come see. Canned Tuna, shrimp & sugar as well - dancing around the room!!!

Did oysters get increased? I seemed to have more than usual.
Watch out that your mouse doesn't go on strike though - can't find any increase in Cheese

Old Sep 25 2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post

ONE SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO FHAVE IT SO I COULD BLOCK AN ITEM IN THE FACILITY MANAGER FROM BEING FILLED. I EDON'T NEED YEAST AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THE START ALL AND HAVE A CHECKMARK OR SOMETHING ON THE YEAST SO IT WOULDN'T BE USED.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A TERFRIFIC UPDATE. GOOD JOB.
I'd like to endorse the above suggestion to allow us to block an item in a particular facility from being filled. I have enough butter to last me about 10 years, but to block it off when I fill my dairy factories negates the brilliant 'start all' button.

Please consider doing this for us so that we can stop the production of one certain item, but still click the 'start all' button for the other items.

Old Sep 25 2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I'd like to endorse the above suggestion to allow us to block an item in a particular facility from being filled. I have enough butter to last me about 10 years, but to block it off when I fill my dairy factories negates the brilliant 'start all' button.

Please consider doing this for us so that we can stop the production of one certain item, but still click the 'start all' button for the other items.
I, too, agree with this suggestion. I wish there was a way, while on Fac Manager, that there may be a 'drop box' to show what is in that particular facility and to be able to check/block off what you do NOT want to start production. Then we can hit the 'start all' button...just a thought!
Old Sep 25 2011, 07:55 PM

Thanks so much for the increases!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 25 2011, 09:37 PM

if i may it is all well and good to increase the production limits but there is a need, in some items for a faster production SPEED its nice to have lots of oil barrels queued but they still only make 2 barrels every 6 hrs just wondered if people had noticed that whilst we can queue more it doesnt produce them any faster

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Sep 25 2011, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
if i may it is all well and good to increase the production limits but there is a need, in some items for a faster production SPEED its nice to have lots of oil barrels queued but they still only make 2 barrels every 6 hrs just wondered if people had noticed that whilst we can queue more it doesnt produce them any faster
The oil pumps, before this increase used to only produce 1 barrel every 6 hours, so production has been increase by 100%. Now in a 24 hour period you get 8 instead of 4.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The oil pumps, before this increase used to only produce 1 barrel every 6 hours, so production has been increase by 100%. Now in a 24 hour period you get 8 instead of 4.
missed my point.....its still 6 hrs regardless of how many it makes

same thing for tuna if u dont have active neighbours

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Sep 26 2011, 01:07 AM
Account Not Linked

The rhubarb pie and the finished fishing accesories fact. items will not remain checkmarked by memory in the selling panel at the market.

Im always having to sell all and then go manually sell those nuisance items seperatly
Old Sep 26 2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lot13 View Post
LOVE the updates! I would really like to see the Textile facility increase the sheep and llama production. I keep adding Textile facilities to TRY to keep up and still am not able to max out the facilities that use sheep/llama textile and now have FIVE textile facilities! The piddly amt of production on these is absurd. PLEASE increase production there too!
Oh I agree.. I cant keep up the Llama wool...omg them poor Llama's are bare just as soon as I can rip their wool off...or maybe we can water the woolsheds so the wool production is quicker ...lol
Closed Thread