Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 25 2011, 07:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Donna Haley

i also have been checking to produce salt in the semi r minds
Old Sep 25 2011, 09:22 AM

Thanks so much for the increased productions, but could I please request and increase in cheese. I can NEVER keep enough cheese and I have 4 dairy production factories!
Old Sep 25 2011, 11:47 AM
Account Not Linked

This sure was a surprise. Also many updates whidch are better than ever. Store All on Facility ManaGER IS DG-R-E-A-T.

BEING ABLE TO SHOW HOW MANY CROPS IN STORAGE SO SMALLER ONES ARE ON TOP. SURE SAVE A LOT OF TIME TO DECIDE WHAT TO PLANT.

STILL A PROBLEM WITH SPRINKLING FLOWERS WHEN NO CROPS ON A FARM. CAN'T IRRIGATE ANY NEW CROPS PLANTED FOR 20 HRS.

I HAVE 8 FARMS WITH FLOWERS AND LIKE TO HARVEST ALL AT ONE TIME. RR BUT WEHEN IRRIGATING CROPS IT CUTS THE HARVEST TIME ON THE FLOWERS. NOW ALL FLOWERS ARE NOT EQUAL.

BUT WITH ALL WE GOT ON THIS UPDATE I WILL LET THE FLOWER PROBLEM GO AND JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE ALL READY TO HARVVEST.

ONE SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO FHAVE IT SO I COULD BLOCK AN ITEM IN THE FACILITY MANAGER FROM BEING FILLED. I EDON'T NEED YEAST AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THE START ALL AND HAVE A CHECKMARK OR SOMETHING ON THE YEAST SO IT WOULDN'T BE USED.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A TERFRIFIC UPDATE. GOOD JOB.
Old Sep 25 2011, 11:56 AM

[quote=KEKLAOL;4862914
ONE SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO FHAVE IT SO I COULD BLOCK AN ITEM IN THE FACILITY MANAGER FROM BEING FILLED. I EDON'T NEED YEAST AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THE START ALL AND HAVE A CHECKMARK OR SOMETHING ON THE YEAST SO IT WOULDN'T BE USED.
.[/QUOTE]

Great idea. I would also like to deselect bait.
Old Sep 25 2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tiller the Pun View Post
Lighten up. You don't have to buy everything that comes along. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Easy.
Nope, I do have to buy everything....OCD and all.... Its not lightening up I need, I need to quit. I've know that for years, but this summer has been a turning point for me. Lately I don't even want to keep playing anymore. I keep hoping the FT will remind me how great they are, and they just keep using one good idea over and over and over. I'm giving them until I finish all my belts (which I am almost finished with) to win me over again or I am quitting. Doesn't matter anyway...with the changes coming up in Facebook, I think I'm quitting them too. I think I'm done with the whole internet social world. It was fun while it lasted, but people got too greedy (i.e....you have to buy a separate tool to start all product for every 8 factories!?! WTH? That was just greedy and excessive)

I have played Farmtown since the beginning and have always bragged about how much better than FarmVille is (especially since FT was here FIRST) but lately, I don't see much difference anymore. I'm trying to be loyal. I would have quit early summer if I wasn't really trying to give them a chance. I'm just a couple weeks away from having every single belt. That is where I stop unless they come out with something more creative. You can't use the same idea over 100 times without people losing interest.
Old Sep 25 2011, 02:26 PM

Great release, but I really, really, really wish they would fix the problem with timing on belt bonuses--I got one belt bonus since yesterday morning (sesame seeds 3rd dan) and now I'm being told I am over a million coins.... Good grief, and this has been since they first debuted....
Old Sep 25 2011, 03:16 PM

Thank-you!!!
I noticed that the lumber had been increased as I was expecting from the release post however when I actually had enough llama textile rolls for everything I just had to come see. Canned Tuna, shrimp & sugar as well - dancing around the room!!!

Did oysters get increased? I seemed to have more than usual.
Old Sep 25 2011, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for increasing the stuff you did it will help out a lot.

A year an a half ago you all really changed the game by introducing facilities into the game. They are great and I do not want them to leave but I think it is time for a new idea to come in to change the game like the facilities did.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 25 2011, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much for all of the increases you have made, but I want to say a Huge Thank You for the increase in crude oil and tuna!!! You all are the greatest!!

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 25 2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
Thank-you!!!
I noticed that the lumber had been increased as I was expecting from the release post however when I actually had enough llama textile rolls for everything I just had to come see. Canned Tuna, shrimp & sugar as well - dancing around the room!!!

Did oysters get increased? I seemed to have more than usual.
Yes thank-you all is great - but especially the canned tuna and sugar

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread