Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 24 2022, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I noticed this started a few days ago. I would fill all my facilities, post, and close the Manager. A few minutes later I would open it again and I would show 0% ready. I thought "wow they worked them fast"!! Then I noticed that there was 0% to store!! So I would fill again to 100%, close the manager again and then reopen - back to everything 0%. I have lost so many items and can't fill a lot of my facilities now. I have rebooted, used memcache, I don't know what else to try!! Help!!!!
Quote:
oh and also - I've been waiting for the updates to finish because my purple and green hands weren't working correctly. But now I find out others are using them just fine. I can't overlap my facilities!!
Hi dcsully

When you fill your facilities and you look at the facility manager you will see the facility picture, its name, and Pending, Done, Utilization.

After filling your facilities, do you see they show a number in Pending and 100% in Utilization?

Which filter are you using in the A/Z filter? If you are using the Utilization filter, then when you reopen the facility manager you will see the non workable facilities at the top, as they will continue showing 0 Done till the time for them will pass.

I visited some of your farms and your facilities are showing numbers in Done option.

About your problem with the purple and green hands, they allow you to overlap your facilities, but there is a limit on how many and where you can place them.
If there are many items in the place you want to overlap your facilities then you will not be able. Remember that to place a facility using the purple hand, you need a clear space the size of a pine tree.
Old Mar 24 2022, 07:35 PM

yes, there is always a number in pending and utilization would usually say 100%. But in a matter of minutes utilization goes to zero and there is nothing in done. It doesn't do it all the time but it does it a lot. It has wiped out my inventory so much. I'm just wasting my time filling the facilities for it to disappear.

And I know how to use the hands to overlap facilities. Been doing it since I bought them - look at my farms - they are overlapped - until the change. Then I can't anymore. Do I need to replace their batteries or something? lol
Old Mar 24 2022, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
yes, there is always a number in pending and utilization would usually say 100%. But in a matter of minutes utilization goes to zero and there is nothing in done. It doesn't do it all the time but it does it a lot. It has wiped out my inventory so much. I'm just wasting my time filling the facilities for it to disappear.

And I know how to use the hands to overlap facilities. Been doing it since I bought them - look at my farms - they are overlapped - until the change. Then I can't anymore. Do I need to replace their batteries or something? lol
Hi Dcsully,
When strange things like this happen it can be the date/time on your computer is off either when you fill the facilities or when you look at it later. Make sure the date/time is correct when you fill them and see if the amounts stay pending or done.
You could also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

For the hands we can't duplicate this. The main thing really depends on what you have in the location you are trying to place the facilities. If you have crops layered 9x and or trees/flowers layered over them then you may not be able to add more facilities over them as all the squares are filled.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2022, 11:59 AM

Default Lost farmcash facility, ID 1493587961

Hi,
last week I relocated my facilities from one farm to another (all restaurants from 1 to 41). I couldn't get "Grandmas Country Kitchen" out of the storage so I thought it was already placed and was still shown in the storage as a bug ( this happens sometimes). Today, when I checked which facilities I do not own, the store shows "Grandmas Country Kitchen". So it must have gone lost! Could you please check this?
Thanks and regards, Ursula
Old Mar 31 2022, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi,
last week I relocated my facilities from one farm to another (all restaurants from 1 to 41). I couldn't get "Grandmas Country Kitchen" out of the storage so I thought it was already placed and was still shown in the storage as a bug ( this happens sometimes). Today, when I checked which facilities I do not own, the store shows "Grandmas Country Kitchen". So it must have gone lost! Could you please check this?
Thanks and regards, Ursula
Hi Ursula

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and your Grandmas Country Kitchen shows up as missing.

You need to contact Support team as we cant do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 03 2022, 05:29 PM

I had ALL crops over 1,200,000 harvests stored. All of a sudden, WHEAT went to zero. I'm continuing to work so it will rebuild but what the heck happened? Arugula was the crop I had the least of and even that is still over 1,040,000 harvests. Any thoughts?
Old Apr 03 2022, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
I had ALL crops over 1,200,000 harvests stored. All of a sudden, WHEAT went to zero. I'm continuing to work so it will rebuild but what the heck happened? Arugula was the crop I had the least of and even that is still over 1,040,000 harvests. Any thoughts?

Hi Pegasus

It mostly depends on how many times you refill your facilities per day.

I had a look at your data and if you post once a day without refilling them, you need 137,520 wheat, 126,720 only to fill to 100% your 16 Red Windmill

If you only post once a day, without refilling, in 9 days or so you would use that amount of wheat stored.

I would suggest you to check your Ingredient Planner inside the Facility Manager.
You can set it to All Facilities, 15 days (which means a 100% full run) and By Missing.
If you see an item with red number into brackets then you will have to add more.

If that is not the problem then check to be sure that you didnt sell wheat by mistake. Check if wheat has a check mark in the Crops category in Storage while you are at Marketplace.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 03 2022 at 05:59 PM.
Old Apr 09 2022, 09:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing Items

I am missing items (Facilities) on one of my farms today after expanding and rearranging farm last night. Any ideas or help on how to fix this?
Old Apr 09 2022, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bea62 View Post
I am missing items (Facilities) on one of my farms today after expanding and rearranging farm last night. Any ideas or help on how to fix this?
Hi Aunt Bea62

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and be sure there is a check mark for Show Regular facilities and Show Service Facilities options, then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Refresh the farm and see if the missing facilities show up.

If not, then clear your browser cache, the first time you load the game, it will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.
If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, then visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If nothing works for you and you want us to check, then please provide a list of the missing facilities and let us know in which farm they were placed.
Old Apr 09 2022, 10:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the quick reply. However I have now lost more facilities on my Farm 1. I had expanded my farm and was moving rivers and facilities and that is when I lost a Dairy Barn, Stables, Wool Shed, and more. I have checked on everything that was recommended but nothing has worked.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing