Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisabo View Post
Thanks for all the new items and levels. Only two things I am disappointed about...we need more land now! I am a collector of items and I have no way of being able to display them all with the little bit of land we have now! Also the St. Patrick's Day items are awesome...but 4 of the 6 have to be purchased with farm cash. The seasonal items shouldn't be cash purchases. I liked how before when farm cash came out that you had to almost identical items, that one was farm coins and one cash...like different colors and such. That way people can enjoy all things without having to pay real money to play!

I am glad to have more things to look forward too! Thanks guys!
click on the gift box next to them and friends can send them to you FREE i got 2 of the items i wanted by doing this
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:40 AM

Ever since this update, I cannot harvest or plant more than one plot at a time. This is very frustrating! The worst part, is if i'm using the red harvester, it only harvests one square at a time, but it still charges me for gas!!!!

Can you tell me why this is doing this?
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsbyrd View Post
Ever since this update, I cannot harvest or plant more than one plot at a time. This is very frustrating! The worst part, is if i'm using the red harvester, it only harvests one square at a time, but it still charges me for gas!!!!

go into you settings the wrench in the top right corner of the farm screen and if you fields are planted without spaces make sure you have remove spaces checked... if your farm has spaces in it make sure its unchecked.. this resets itself sometimes and results in being unable to use items correctly simple fix
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Default levels upgrade

To all of you who responded to my compliant regarding not everyone being upgraded. I know the people that were on level 60 deserved to be upgraded, since, as you stated, they have done the work, but so have I. I also understand the the same things that were there on level 60 are still there for people to buy. My complain is that I was only one level behind (59), and instead of being upgraded a little closer to level 80, I was not upgraded at all. Afterall, like I said before, I have worked just as hard to get to a higher level!!! I also should have the right to be closer to level 80 to be able to buy the new things that were added. (
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkegirl View Post
My Farmtown farm on Facebook IS GONE!!! I can't access it at all since yesterday!

PLEASE - I had close to $7million coins AND some Farm cash WHICH I PURCHASED!!! And I had TWO farms that I spent a LOT of time creating!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've done everything I can think of and nothing has worked - PLEASE RESTORE MY FARM!!

Thank you.
Hello elkegirl.

It sounds like the new Facebook format gremlin has blocked the application. This is easily fixed.

Click on the Account tab in the top right hand corner of the Facebook home page. Click on Privacy settings. Click on Applications and Websites. Click on Edit blocked applications. Click on Remove beside FarmTown.

This should restore the game.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdee39 View Post
To all of you who responded to my compliant regarding not everyone being upgraded. I know the people that were on level 60 deserved to be upgraded, since, as you stated, they have done the work, but so have I. I also understand the the same things that were there on level 60 are still there for people to buy. My complain is that I was only one level behind (59), and instead of being upgraded a little closer to level 80, I was not upgraded at all. Afterall, like I said before, I have worked just as hard to get to a higher level!!! I also should have the right to be closer to level 80 to be able to buy the new things that were added. (
Are you saying they should have given you extra xps? or they should have further reduced the XPs between levels?

Just trying to understand what your point is.
Old Mar 05 2010, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
click on the gift box next to them and friends can send them to you FREE i got 2 of the items i wanted by doing this
thanks so much! didn't realize this! i am excited now!
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsbyrd View Post

There must be thousands of posts about this. Does not anyone know how to use the SEARCH function?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:09 AM

tHANK YOU FOR THE NEW LEVELS AND ITEMS FOR THE FARM.
Old Mar 05 2010, 10:11 AM

Default Good new release but not EXCELLENT

First of all, a HUGE Thank You to all the devs. You worked hard on this new release, and it shows. I will say, however, that overall I'm really disappointed with it. I was level 60, now I'm level 66. No problem there. I have a long ways to go to the end of the game again. I like the new trees and decorations. I'm fine with how much land I have -- two fully-maxed farms -- think it's perfect, just the right amount. The reason why I'm so bummed about it is that THERE ARE NO NEW SEEDS. I've been playing this game for over a year now and we've only gotten new seeds TWICE maybe three times. I would've been happy with even just four new seasonal or limited edition varieties to keep the game fresh instead of all the new levels and everything else. (And for the record, nobody likes the appearance of either the sugarcane or the beets and they also passionately HATE harvesting them because they're really hard to harvest!) We desperately need more 4 day crops (only have 3 choices there) and some more 1 and 2 day ones are also much needed. I think we have enough of the crops that take less than 24 hours to mature. You can really burn yourself out doing those. (Most of us long-term, consistent players have learned this the hard way and rarely plant anything that takes less than 24 hours to mature.) I don't think that the new seeds need to have a better profit margin than the current ones -- We just need something new.

Please give us new crops that we can use in our designs. My FT friends and I have created some great quilt-inspired crop designs to amuse ourselves after level 60, but we've all been wishing that we had a broader palette of complimentary colors to work with. It gets boring after awhile when your creativity is so stifled even if you're only planting and harvesting two or three times a week instead of daily.

The game's strengths are it's social and CREATIVE aspects. I don't think that this new release gave us much new to work with creatively, and that's really what you need to keep the higher level players continuing on from one new release to the next. Some new flowers would've been awfully nice too -- we haven't had any of those since last summer maybe? It's been so long that I don't even remember when we got the second wave of new flowers. Adding seasonal items periodically is nice, but we need new "tools" to play around with too.

Sorry this is so long, and thanks for reading.