Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2017, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - November 7th, 7:10PM

- In the case of the Service Facility chains, when you click the 'Check Dan Degrees' button its currently opening the related Regular Facility. However, for Service Facilities like The Supermarket that use products produced on multiple Regular Facilities this is not enough. We will release a change soon for cases like these, so when you click the 'Check Dan Degrees' button, you will be able to select which of the Regular Facilities that supply the Service Facility you want to open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Raul; Nov 07 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old Nov 07 2017, 12:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

On this week's chain the Tackle Shop was listed which I was going to choose but found out my bait is only Dan 6, Dan 7 isn't even released so why list the Tackle Shop for the game? With Dan 6 being the top Dan I wasn't about to choose it. Doesn't make much sense to me to list facilities that doesn't even have Dan 7 available.
Old Nov 07 2017, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
On this week's chain the Tackle Shop was listed which I was going to choose but found out my bait is only Dan 6, Dan 7 isn't even released so why list the Tackle Shop for the game? With Dan 6 being the top Dan I wasn't about to choose it. Doesn't make much sense to me to list facilities that doesn't even have Dan 7 available.
Hi docmm,
All the 7th dans are released for any product that has the belts. Go to the Fish Farming Plant and hover over the icon for the baits. That will show you howm many batches until you reach the next dan level.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2017, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Bella Bello,
You fill them when you wish and the facilities will make extra products for export. It isn't like the NCC. But the more you are able to fill them the more extra products they will make.

Hi Taz
Thanks so much for your reply.

How many open chains can we have?
I'm asking this as we can fill the facs as many times as we like. In other words ... I keep on filling them without selling them off .. and start a new chain each week?
Old Nov 07 2017, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Bello View Post
Hi Taz
Thanks so much for your reply.

How many open chains can we have?
I'm asking this as we can fill the facs as many times as we like. In other words ... I keep on filling them without selling them off .. and start a new chain each week?
Hi Bella,
You will have to wait until the developers release more information for that.
You can still sell of or use your normal fill of the facilities. The extra Exportable products are listed separate from the rest of the products.
Old Nov 07 2017, 01:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Bella,
You will have to wait until the developers release more information for that.
You can still sell of or use your normal fill of the facilities. The extra Exportable products are listed separate from the rest of the products.

Great! Thank you so much, Taz!
Old Nov 07 2017, 11:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I remember having reached a lot of 7th (last) dans on facility products, and now that those products are part of the new self "chains", I see that they've all mysteriously dropped back to lower dans...hmmmmmm ~ anyone else notice this?
Old Nov 07 2017, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop whisperer View Post
I remember having reached a lot of 7th (last) dans on facility products, and now that those products are part of the new self "chains", I see that they've all mysteriously dropped back to lower dans...hmmmmmm ~ anyone else notice this?
Hi crop whisperer,
The product 7th dans were only released in the August 24th release.

From the August 24th release:
4. Dan 7 for All Facilities: Before today, when you reached Dan 6 for a facility product, from that point on, every time you started a batch for that product there was a 42% chance that the ingredients will not come from you but from the Mayor.

Prior to that the highest dan for facility products was the 6th dan. So you could only have earned any 7th dans within the past 2 months.
Old Nov 08 2017, 05:03 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - November 8th, 5:50AM

- It looks like Facebook released a fix a few days ago for the Send Requests screen shrinking bug, please report in this thread if you are still having issues.
Old Nov 08 2017, 05:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
If you know you want a chain for that facility you can go ahead and start it. It just will not produce the extra batches until you have completed the requirements for a chain.
OK - what am I missing here? Isn't the point of the "chains" to get the benefit of the extra batches? If so, why start a chain otherwise? Is there some other benefit that I'm not understanding?

Also, unless I misinterpreted what I read about the "chains" - doesn't every product in a facility have to be at Dan level 7 before that "chain" will start producing the benefits of the extra batches?

I'm just trying to understand so that I can make the best out of FarmTown.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread