Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2021, 11:23 AM
Account Not Linked

I am enjoying watching this game evolving again, thank you so much for all you do! Please everyone have patience. Yesterday I noticed that if I click on the little gas can at the top left, the fuel station comes up and you can add in the daily amount that is generated. I like to see what is possible, it is great fun.
Old Jan 14 2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
IMHO the game really isn't usable right now. I can't work any facilities, when I go to "show facility details" it says "coming soon!". I can't add neighbors or work their facilitates, can't hire anyone to work etc. It would be helpful if a few things would become active again. It would be helpful if updates could be posted daily. That would reassure people that progress is being made, even if it was small progress.
Hi FF1976

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

This is a restricted version of the game as it was announced time ago. Missing features will be added in a time and after being tested.
Old Jan 14 2021, 11:55 AM

Default farm not working

User ID #1478354791
I can see individual farms, no tools, no neighbors, not able to do anything. Last checkpoint says map loaded. Below that everything is a warning set fullscreen false after display 1366x768
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossilady View Post
User ID #1478354791
I can see individual farms, no tools, no neighbors, not able to do anything. Last checkpoint says map loaded. Below that everything is a warning set fullscreen false after display 1366x768
Hi ossilady,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the migration as you are able to load the game.
You can find your tools in the toolbox. Anything that is greyed out has not been added into the game as yet. You can find what you can do in the first post of this thread. The other functions will be added in over time as the developers get them working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
IMHO the game really isn't usable right now. I can't work any facilities, when I go to "show facility details" it says "coming soon!". I can't add neighbors or work their facilitates, can't hire anyone to work etc. It would be helpful if a few things would become active again. It would be helpful if updates could be posted daily. That would reassure people that progress is being made, even if it was small progress.
If you would take a few minutes and just scan through the posts, you will see that the Mods are doing a pretty good job of keeping people informed. The very first post by the Developers has new information as it is updated. The game is very usable. It is a good time to build up your stock, especially on some highly used product. Several of us are even harvesting animal products by clicking on each shed individually. This is not official and may not work for everyone, but I am liking increasing my eggs and fish while I wait for facilities to become functional again.

Also, since the developers cannot work for free, I bought FC to upgrade a few tools so I will be good to go as they add functions.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:04 PM

I use the pending gifts page to receive and send gifts, now I am getting this error:

Your gift box is full. Please, use or sell some gifts from your gift box so you don't lose new ones.

Your USER ID number ( 529783342 )

Now I cannot accept new gifts, or send out gifts in groups (after accepting) like I am accustomed to, since there is no gift box available to empty.
Also the quests, I was about to collect the results of some, and get the Farm Cash, but they are no longer available. Quests are my only method of getting Farm Cash, I need quests back before mine expire so I can collect the Farm Cash.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfeisty View Post
I use the pending gifts page to receive and send gifts, now I am getting this error:

Your gift box is full. Please, use or sell some gifts from your gift box so you don't lose new ones.

Your USER ID number ( 529783342 )

Now I cannot accept new gifts, or send out gifts in groups (after accepting) like I am accustomed to, since there is no gift box available to empty.
Also the quests, I was about to collect the results of some, and get the Farm Cash, but they are no longer available. Quests are my only method of getting Farm Cash, I need quests back before mine expire so I can collect the Farm Cash.
Hi Mcfeisty,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the migration as you are able to play.
I am sorry, but both of these functions are not available currently. I suggest you not accept any more gifts for the time being as the gift box is not available yet and any new ones you accept will be lost.
You can see what you can do in the first post of this thread. The rest of the functions will be added over time. Please be patient as the developers work on those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:17 PM

I have errors at the bottom of the WebGL log screen that look like typos, should be DOWNLOAD, but it is spelled DONWLOAD in one place:

2021-01-14 17:51:15.103 WARNWarning: Error: DownloadWorker-0.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Icons/.png - Unknown Error

Your USER ID number ( 529783342 ) - but I would expect that if it is a typo as it appears, everyone is getting it.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mcfeisty,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the migration as you are able to play.
I am sorry, but both of these functions are not available currently. I suggest you not accept any more gifts for the time being as the gift box is not available yet and any new ones you accept will be lost.
You can see what you can do in the first post of this thread. The rest of the functions will be added over time. Please be patient as the developers work on those.
Both links in the top banner go to the forum I posted in. It might save you some work if the first link (labeled migration) actually went to the migration thread, as that is where I was trying to go.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfeisty View Post
Both links in the top banner go to the forum I posted in. It might save you some work if the first link (labeled migration) actually went to the migration thread, as that is where I was trying to go.
Hi Mcfeisty,
That would just confuse things more. Instead just come to the forums and this thread to post in. Please note your posts may be moved to a thread that is closed so we can segregate problems by subject for the developers to look at.
Closed Thread