Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Susan, for the wheat you don't have to use what you planted however it has to be harvested before you can move on. Once it is harvested then you can start your flour. Once the flour is started, you can make your bread. For your strawberry jam you need to wait until the strawberries are harvested before you can make the jam.
Currently yes you need to start only single batches for the quest. That way the time is not at the full time to complete all of the batches started.
Ah! Ok, thanks for explaining.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 27 2012, 03:10 PM

I don't know, I think the quests are confusing. I harvested the ebony trees, got credit for it. But now it says I have not done them in the facility and I have. I guess I don't really understand them. If I have to complete each step somehow then each step should be CLEARLY defined.
Old Jan 27 2012, 03:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisaj View Post
I don't know, I think the quests are confusing. I harvested the ebony trees, got credit for it. But now it says I have not done them in the facility and I have. I guess I don't really understand them. If I have to complete each step somehow then each step should be CLEARLY defined.
Hi there,

Are you doing them in the order they appear? For example harvest, then when you have a check mark for that completed, start the next step. If the next step is making something in a facility, use the "START BATCH" button not the "+30" or "ALL" button.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 27 2012, 03:33 PM

Default Farmer Help Request Ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volsfan View Post
I am pleased there is another farm and more crops. However, please add some more two hour crops. I am sick to death of raspberries and I am sure others are also.
I am not pleased ( in fact I am furious!) that you reduced the prices on the previous expansions after many bought them. What is up with that? Not very nice of you and definitely now player friendly. You should refund those that bought them out the inflated prices the difference back because it's the right thing to do. If we want to be screwed over we can play the Zynga games.

Thank you.
Ok Since this is the only way I can post a complaint I will do so, Many Farm Town Players have experienced a shut-Down of Farmer Facility Help Request Tab.
What happened?
Old Jan 27 2012, 03:35 PM

There's a shut-down with the facility Help Request tab. Is the Farm Town down for some reason?
Old Jan 27 2012, 04:10 PM

i am very disappointed to see reduced prices on farm expansions after i paid FULL price for mine . . . i do hope that you will look into this and make it up to those of us who have paid full price - it doesn't seem right some how with things the way they are!
other than that, i am loving the new farm and crops and facilities and tools! i do love my farmtown!
Old Jan 27 2012, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by feynt_of_heart View Post
There's a shut-down with the facility Help Request tab. Is the Farm Town down for some reason?
Farm Town is not down. What happens when you try to click on the facility help request?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2012, 04:24 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote]
Known Issues:

- The facility product Belt popups are frustrating some users, we will release an update soon that will allow you to disable them in the current session

I also would like to know if this ability to disable will affect the ability to post bonuses to share? If so, I can deal with the annoyance until my limit of 5 is reached, but am looking forward to being able to disable them once I've posted the limit for the day
Old Jan 27 2012, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
i am very disappointed to see reduced prices on farm expansions after i paid FULL price for mine . . . i do hope that you will look into this and make it up to those of us who have paid full price - it doesn't seem right some how with things the way they are!
other than that, i am loving the new farm and crops and facilities and tools! i do love my farmtown!
No prices have been reduced. You still must pay 10 billion or 30 FC for the expansions on farms 1-4. The next batch of farm expansions were released with a lower price, and the last batch were lowered further, but no has paid a higher price for those batches. Farm Town has never reduced any of their prices once they were released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2012, 05:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Farm Town is not down. What happens when you try to click on the facility help request?
I have the same problem. It will act like it is loading and then I will get the blue facebook bar across the top and rest of the page will be blank. I've gotten a lot more than usual "time outs" I use Chrome if that makes a difference.
Closed Thread