Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 28 2023, 06:42 AM

Default Quest credit

Taz, Here is the information you requested. I did not receive credit yesterday or today for quests completed. This morning I completed Padded Bra quest and did not request credit. Thanks.

Your USER ID number is: 1432959617 Build No: 517
Old Jul 28 2023, 08:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
Taz, Here is the information you requested. I did not receive credit yesterday or today for quests completed. This morning I completed Padded Bra quest and did not request credit. Thanks.

Your USER ID number is: 1432959617 Build No: 517
Hi SallyHL,
I am not understanding. You have collected the coins for all quests that have been completed.

As far as I can see you have not collected any farm cash for your quests by clicking the blue Claim Farmcash button on the bottom right of the quest manager. Have you tried to collect it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2023, 12:51 PM

Default Quest

Taz, That fixed it. I never had to go to the bottom corner to collect. It use to do automatically. Thanks.
Old Jul 28 2023, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
Taz, That fixed it. I never had to go to the bottom corner to collect. It use to do automatically. Thanks.
Hi SallyHL,
It has never been automatic. You have always had to click on the claim farm cash to get it each week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2023, 09:11 AM

Default Question about a quest

My quest is to load 5 chapli Kebab (Probably not spelled correctly). I have done all the steps. When I attempt to load it says I need four more chapli kebab. How do I do this. Makes no sense to me.
Old Aug 02 2023, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
My quest is to load 5 chapli Kebab (Probably not spelled correctly). I have done all the steps. When I attempt to load it says I need four more chapli kebab. How do I do this. Makes no sense to me.
Hi Granny T,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about quests.
It is telling you that you do not have enough of that product in your storage. If you have the facility for making those then you need to store what you have completed in the facility, so you can load them in the service.
Old Aug 03 2023, 09:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Quests

Please could yu make the wait for a new quest less long. I find this wait makes it almost impossible to finish 8 quests in time. I may be living in the wrong hemisphere as I find trying to start my quests at the correct time is difficult as often they are ready to start in the early hours of the morning. Hope you can help.
Old Aug 03 2023, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylou30 View Post
Please could yu make the wait for a new quest less long. I find this wait makes it almost impossible to finish 8 quests in time. I may be living in the wrong hemisphere as I find trying to start my quests at the correct time is difficult as often they are ready to start in the early hours of the morning. Hope you can help.
Hi Lindylou,
I moved your post to the thread about quests. If you want to make a suggestion for changing the game please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Aug 07 2023, 11:07 PM

I give up on doing Quest. I quit. EVERY week, it tells me I've COMPLETED the quests necessary for the 2 FC but when I come to collect it, they removed 1 or 2 and kicked me back to 1 FC. However it is that you guys are doing it SUCKS and I'm sick and tired of it. This isn't fun anymore. Work a whole week for something you screw us out of it at the last minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 08 2023, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I give up on doing Quest. I quit. EVERY week, it tells me I've COMPLETED the quests necessary for the 2 FC but when I come to collect it, they removed 1 or 2 and kicked me back to 1 FC. However it is that you guys are doing it SUCKS and I'm sick and tired of it. This isn't fun anymore. Work a whole week for something you screw us out of it at the last minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi KoalaBear

Please open your quest manager and check if you still have the quest for Load Football Trophy showing up.
Is it completed but you didnt collect the coins?

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline