Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 04:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
How do I change the shortcut on my Facebook page to go to the HTML version of Farm Town?
Hi Petals,

You can not change that shortcut. The developers will change it when it is no longer working for anyone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebirds View Post
could it have something to do with the browser that you use? IDK. Just asking. I use Firefox and mine is working fine for now.
Possibly, I'm using chrome.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:06 PM

Default 683863518

I got a black screen
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

I hope all of you posting your IDs are running the test version for logging what is happening at the top of your HTML farms. If you do not run that it will do no good for you to post your ID and what you saw on the screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:14 PM

I am just here to report I have neighbors who have crossed over to the midnight time zone deadline for 1/12/21 flash cut off and they are unable to get into their farms or those of any of their neighbors with any browser, all they get is a grey screen, there is no yellow box at the top of the page with the HTML5 version link for them. They have tried FF, Opera and Chrome and same results.. those neighbors are located in New Zealand and Australia where it is 9:13am on 1/12/21 for them.

I copied the link to the new version and pasted it into FB Messenger for them but haven't heard if they were able to get to their own farms with it.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
I am just here to report I have neighbors who have crossed over to the midnight time zone deadline for 1/12/21 flash cut off and they are unable to get into their farms or those of any of their neighbors with any browser, all they get is a grey screen, there is no yellow box at the top of the page with the HTML5 version link for them. They have tried FF, Opera and Chrome and same results.. those neighbors are located in New Zealand and Australia where it is 9:13am on 1/12/21 for them.

I copied the link to the new version and pasted it into FB Messenger for them but haven't heard if they were able to get to their own farms with it.
Hi Storm,
I don't know if this will help, but this is the link to the current build:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=28
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:26 PM

That is the one I pasted to them but they are still just getting a grey screen in the 3 browsers they are trying to get into their farms with.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default WebGLversion

I get the black screen with the spinning box
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:30 PM

Just curious, after you get the facilities and services back up and running, will our storage be the same as when they were turned off? Or is it better to sell everything and start over again gathering supplies?
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenytootsies0 View Post
I get the black screen with the spinning box
Hi teenytootsies,
The cube doesn't spin. I t has a loading line under that moves as things load. Are you seeing the loading move? It does take a while to load when you are first loading it as it has to download all the graphics for the game.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl