Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2021, 02:41 PM

Gift sending Issue: Farm ID: 1793409352

I am unable to send gifts. I select “Farmers List” and from there I tried doing “My neighbors” and “Farmers Helping Me” and finally, just letting it try to load all farmers. No matter what I do, it just sits and spins that little loading circle.
There is no information at the bottom, it is an insert box. I can receive and do a return send, but cannot send straight from my “send gifts” page. That is on Chrome.

I tried Firefox, and the same thing happened. Gifting isn’t working on either one.
Old Apr 29 2021, 02:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
Gift sending Issue: Farm ID: 1793409352

I am unable to send gifts. I select “Farmers List” and from there I tried doing “My neighbors” and “Farmers Helping Me” and finally, just letting it try to load all farmers. No matter what I do, it just sits and spins that little loading circle.
There is no information at the bottom, it is an insert box. I can receive and do a return send, but cannot send straight from my “send gifts” page. That is on Chrome.

I tried Firefox, and the same thing happened. Gifting isn’t working on either one.
Hi melian,
This is a known issue that is affecting some. The developers are looking at this to see if there is something they can do for it. This is a data transfer problem from Facebook to Farm Town as those lists come from your friends in Facebook. It appears to mainly be those who have large amounts of friends, but not always.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2021, 06:21 PM

Default Missing avatar

ID: 1209944324

Hi There!

My avatar has disappeared, but i cannot copy and paste the error message.
Old Apr 29 2021, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekki Alao View Post
ID: 1209944324

Hi There!

My avatar has disappeared, but i cannot copy and paste the error message.
Hi Jekki Alao,
Make sure you are on line (plug in upper right corner is green).
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 29 2021 at 06:28 PM.
Old Apr 29 2021, 07:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Default full screen won't work

1038316935 I am unable to go full screen now, using firefox, is there something new or not enabled?
Old Apr 29 2021, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyray1959@gmail.com View Post
1038316935 I am unable to go full screen now, using firefox, is there something new or not enabled?
Hi Sunnyray,
I use Firefox myself and have no problem going full screen. What happens when you try to go there?
Old Apr 29 2021, 11:36 PM

I have noticed that the Mobile Lookout Tower tool is not working as it used to. I used to be able click on any one of the categories in the upper left corner of the dialog box and only the farms with that category would be highlighted. Now I get everything and the list at the top is not actually clickable, it just shows more information when I hover the cursor over any one of them. (fish, chopping trees, crops ready to harvest, etc.) Is this feature likely to return? I found it very useful to be able to highlight only farms that needed fishing, as an example.
User ID number 516892263

Last edited by macladywloo; Apr 29 2021 at 11:43 PM. Reason: added user ID
Old Apr 29 2021, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
I have noticed that the Mobile Lookout Tower tool is not working as it used to. I used to be able click on any one of the categories in the upper left corner of the dialog box and only the farms with that category would be highlighted. Now I get everything and the list at the top is not actually clickable, it just shows more information when I hover the cursor over any one of them. (fish, chopping trees, crops ready to harvest, etc.) Is this feature likely to return? I found it very useful to be able to highlight only farms that needed fishing, as an example.
Hi Macladywloo,
You are correct. The categories don't work like they used to. The developers are aware of this and have not changed it as yet. We do not have any information about when or if any specific function will be added back in the game.
Old Apr 30 2021, 12:47 AM

I did my 8 quests and my 2 farm cash were not added to my total!!!
Old Apr 30 2021, 01:01 AM
Account Not Linked

nothing happens, it used to work before the switch, so not sure why it does nothing now
Closed Thread