Old Oct 25 2010, 09:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
OK! Thanks so much for the help!!!
Glad to have helped
Old Oct 25 2010, 09:25 PM

Unhappy 4x4 Plower

45 FC is a tad extreme don't ya think DEVS???? Yes I pad it for 2 tools and thought that was nuts. This game is getting to expensive to play now.
Old Oct 25 2010, 09:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
what wasnt fair was that some dummy decided to shout it out in the forum that we were able to use it - to the world so the red flag got raised.

Naturally they will fix that right away. way sooner than the msg system getting fixed. Im sorry - did i say all that outloud?
I agree about whomever considered it their civic duty to bring attention to the 4x4 plow.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 25 2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
sheet thrower is what i call the manuer spreader.

only i dont normally spell it: s h e e t.
replace the 2 E's with an "I"

problem now is - its not thrown anymore - it rains down from the sky.
Maybe they should have made the helicopter or crop duster serve that purpose.
Not an umbrella to be found when you need one the most.
You know how hard that sheet is to wash out of ones hair?
Neither myself not my other half is impressed with the rain of "sheet" when we fertilize.

Speaking of loads of sheet, 45FC for the 4x4 plower is outrageous. Really, the prices are getting out of hand. I've spent my last real dollar on the game ( and I've spent plenty ) until the developers come to their senses.
Old Oct 25 2010, 11:41 PM

well i guess you take the good with the bad.....the 4x4 plow for free was nice but it was a glitch and as such if someone reports it to the devs thats the right procedure to follow and i agree the 45fc is too much to pay for the new tools so i will just use the 3x3's extra farms will be nice and as many levels as we can have please .....altho i jus keep workin away and my exp will just keep rising ......by all means please lets have the cows and hens as a buy item theres a lot of people that do not send gifts anymore ..i am fortunate to have a large group that does send .....so no biggie for me ...keep up the good work Raul

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Oct 25 2010, 11:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
Speaking of loads of sheet, 45FC for the 4x4 plower is outrageous. Really, the prices are getting out of hand. I've spent my last real dollar on the game ( and I've spent plenty ) until the developers come to their senses.
Have to say I strongly agree with your sentiments Mr. H. I too have spent real money on this game a number of times (as was my freedom of choice to do so) and each time I've perceived the purchases to be good value for money in terms of adding to my enjoyment of the gaming experience. In this instance though, I feel 45FC for each of the three 4x4 tools is a bit excessive. Of course some people will choose to take up the offer and good luck to them.

135FC total for all three equates to the cost of 4 (even 5) FC facilities (I know which option I'd choose). When compared to 50FC for the manure spreader, which effectively doubles harvests (therein potentially halving the number of crops you need to plant), and which I had no hesitation in purchasing, these latest tools just aren't good value for money in my view. 45FC for all three would be closer the mark.

And before one or two regular forum contributors jump on this view as whining or whinging, let me pre-empt such a comment by stating that my understanding of this forum is that it allows each and every member to freely express a view on the game, and perhaps even offer a constructive criticism to the game developers. Indeed, some of the most widely welcomed, and value added changes introduced by the developers over time have no doubt (in part) arisen from their heeding the critical feedback of forum members. A critical comment does not necessarily equal a 'whining' comment, and perhaps it's time some people exercised some civility of their own and respected that fact.
Old Oct 26 2010, 12:47 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatTchai View Post
Have to say I strongly agree with your sentiments Mr. H. I too have spent real money on this game a number of times (as was my freedom of choice to do so) and each time I've perceived the purchases to be good value for money in terms of adding to my enjoyment of the gaming experience. In this instance though, I feel 45FC for each of the three 4x4 tools is a bit excessive. Of course some people will choose to take up the offer and good luck to them.

135FC total for all three equates to the cost of 4 (even 5) FC facilities (I know which option I'd choose). When compared to 50FC for the manure spreader, which effectively doubles harvests (therein potentially halving the number of crops you need to plant), and which I had no hesitation in purchasing, these latest tools just aren't good value for money in my view. 45FC for all three would be closer the mark.

And before one or two regular forum contributors jump on this view as whining or whinging, let me pre-empt such a comment by stating that my understanding of this forum is that it allows each and every member to freely express a view on the game, and perhaps even offer a constructive criticism to the game developers. Indeed, some of the most widely welcomed, and value added changes introduced by the developers over time have no doubt (in part) arisen from their heeding the critical feedback of forum members. A critical comment does not necessarily equal a 'whining' comment, and perhaps it's time some people exercised some civility of their own and respected that fact.
You just won the internet.
I agree with you 100%.

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 26 2010, 01:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Where is the avatar menu?

Hi Ya'll
Where is the Avatar Menu, I want to to sell some products. HELP!
Old Oct 26 2010, 01:48 AM

Level:
XP:

Hi there..

Where the heck do I get peach for the parfume factory??????
As you see, I am norwegian - not stupid but cant find this out.. never used
peach before... and dont know what it is either...lol... kremt

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=3

Just come and visit my farms - changes as my mind change... mybe every week or so
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 26 2010, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut2 View Post
Hi Ya'll
Where is the Avatar Menu, I want to to sell some products. HELP!
Just click on the avatar of another player and you'll see the option to sell products to that person. You can do this wherever you see the avatar... at the marketplace, on your farm, on their farm.