Old Oct 24 2010, 07:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Yes, they are lovely, very nice design. When I suggested cedar trees, I was thinking of the Western Red Cedar (US) which is tall, like pines and Douglas fir trees. The wood of the Western Red Cedar is used in making shingles for siding and roofs, decks and outdoor furniture. I'll have to look up cedar trees and see if I can fine what type ours in FT are.
Although I've no plan to get the Essential Oils Facility, I've bought quite a few of the cedar trees to add variety to my forests. They also look attractive around the woodland theme layout buildings. One of the best tree designs since the cherry tree.
Maybe this is our FT Cedar (Cedar of Lebanon)

These look like cedars I see around where I live

Here's a pic I found of a Western Red Cedar showing the trunk & bark and inset of the leaf detail

Okay -- back to game business....
Old Oct 24 2010, 07:53 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

hello all, just wondering, is anyone having problems getting into ft today??? i keep getting an "error saving data. error xlink. please click green tick to reconnect" message. i click the tick and no reconnect, but the same message over n over.
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
hello all, just wondering, is anyone having problems getting into ft today??? i keep getting an "error saving data. error xlink. please click green tick to reconnect" message. i click the tick and no reconnect, but the same message over n over.
No problems whatsoever. However, here is the official thread that might help you.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4307
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly Jelly View Post
I didn't buy them... too expensive. i'd rather use the 3x3 tools and spend FC on facilities which will give profit.
My thoughts exactly. Besides I just reconfigured me farms for 3x3. I'll spend Farm Cash of factories, or other tools I think are useful, I have the tree chopper, flower picker, tree shaker. But not these.
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:38 PM

cool....love all the upgrades...keep them coming Raul and all....hope the trading crops starts soon...!
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:46 PM

WOW.. all the upgrades have been great..but this one amazing. The best addittion is the expanded tool menu bar. Makes it so easy to use tools I bought for farmcash (so only had one) to use on other farms, plus the space it saves don't have to have a harvester and planter on each farm to speed things up like I used to. Thanks again.

Fritz
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:48 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

thanks much brook b for the info!! happy farming!!! =)
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:50 PM

Can't wait for the 7th farm. I have tried switching view on the Oil Refinery and when I go back to that farm it's the big version again????
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am not sure but I am thinking that they only have a limitation on the daily amount of what we can buy from people maybe a way of trying out this ability.. and they will most likely raise the amount we can purchase when they get an grasp of how well this is working.........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 24 2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Even though this means I will take a loss by selling my extra seeders & harvesters, I'm thrilled that moving them off my farms will free up more space for crops -- and more facilities. You guys are AWESOME!!! Love the fact that I can access all my tools in storage from the toolbox -- don't have to load and unload them from farm to farm and don't have to wait for crop storage to load either.

One small request -- which I will also post to the suggestions thread. Could we please have a "Seasonal Items" storage. You've given us so many super-neat Halloween items -- and I'm looking forward to many new Christmas and Thanksgiving items. I'd like to keep the ones I have, but I'm really loathe to have to navigate through them to get to the items I want.

BRAVO, FT developers!!! You just keep making this game better and better and better. You're burying the competition!!! HUZZAH!!!
GREAT idea. I wish I had thought of that. My storage is packed with seasonal items and I often sell things just so I don't have to maneuver through my storage bin, which loads sooooo slowly in Firefox. Tabs would make it so much more convenient.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Closed Thread