Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 13 2010, 10:35 AM

Thanks for the Halloween and new items!!! Keep up the good work!!
Old Oct 13 2010, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlong1111 View Post
Great update as well. but can we find a way to earn more farm cash quicker>\? like maybe hide some in the fields or the fish? If there was a chance of getting farm cash while fishing, people might be willing to fish more. If you are fishing for someone else, then both get the cash or split it maybe?
One of the reasons I despise farm ville is this very thing. Stuff popping up from the farm as you are trying to plow or harvest-slowing everything down even more then it already is and causing one glitch after another. Please don't do this to Farm Town or I'll have to dump this game too and I so do not want to do that.
Old Oct 13 2010, 04:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Yeast

Where do you get the yeast for the brewery??
Old Oct 13 2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VividJame View Post
Where do you get the yeast for the brewery??
Hi, from the Semi-trailer in the tools section (22 Farm Cash)
Old Oct 13 2010, 06:07 PM

Wink The beat goes on.

Time for another installment of "As the Forum Turns." As you remember, our Mayor was tied up and facing certain doom in the sawmill unless a chainsaw appeared....

Poster: I love the new updates. Thanks Raul!
Chainsaw Guy: I love the logger truck in theory. However, it costs Farm Cash! Whassup with that!!?? You must pay ransom for the Mayor in Farm Cash or I will hurl him into the open mine pit. Hah!
Moderator: Please link your farm so we can investigate your request.
Poster 2: The facilities are okay, but I am doing my farm in French Provincial. I demand a more charming and insouciant decor!
Moderator: You might want to post in the suggestions forum.
Poster 3: Thanks for the updates -- they are great! However, 9 is my unlucky number. Can we have a three or five square harvester or planter? Those are lucky numbers.
Poster 1 returns: Thanks for the updates! I have celiac disease, and hate that you made a cereal factory. Can you add a gluten free cereal for those of us who can't eat this stuff?
Poster 4: Halloween is demonic. I won't even grow pumpkins on my farm. No more Halloween decorations, please. I cannot work on farms with Halloween decor because Satan might enter my computer. I hear he lives on Facebook anyway. In fact, he founded it!
Moderator: You might want to check the home remedy facility for sedatives.
Chainsaw Guy: The Mayor is screaming for his mother. I am force feeding him Peanut Butter sandwiches. He wants tuna, but I can't find any. Where is the tuna???
Mod: Buy a seacoast or a big lake with boat.
Poster 5: This game perpetuates capitalism and the oppression of the proletariat. I protest strenuously.
Mod: I have forwarded your concerns to the developers.
Poster 6: Can we change the green man to another color? I am colorblind to green.
Mod: I have forwarded your suggestion to the developers.
CHainsaw guy: The Mayor is in the open pit mine. Wolf Blitzer is commentating on rescue attempts but they will not succeed! Give me Farm Cash for my coins NOW!
Poster 7: Where is the tuna?
Poster 8: I am allergic to tomato sauce, and it is staining the T-shirts from my textile factory.
Mod: I am leaving for vacation.

Tune in later to find out how the Forum turns!!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Oct 13 2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Time for another installment of "As the Forum Turns." As you remember, our Mayor was tied up and facing certain doom in the sawmill unless a chainsaw appeared....

Chainsaw Guy: I love the logger truck in theory. However, it costs Farm Cash! Whassup with that!!?? You must pay ransom for the Mayor in Farm Cash or I will hurl him into the open mine pit. Hah!
Poster 2: The facilities are okay, but I am doing my farm in French Provincial. I demand a more charming and insouciant decor!
Poster 3: Thanks for the updates -- they are great! However, 9 is my unlucky number. Can we have a three or five square harvester or planter? Those are lucky numbers.
Poster 1 returns: Thanks for the updates! I have celiac disease, and hate that you made a cereal factory. Can you add a gluten free cereal for those of us who can't eat this stuff?
Poster 4: Halloween is demonic. I won't even grow pumpkins on my farm. No more Halloween decorations, please. I cannot work on farms with Halloween decor because Satan might enter my computer. I hear he lives on Facebook anyway. In fact, he founded it!
Chainsaw Guy: The Mayor is screaming for his mother. I am force feeding him Peanut Butter sandwiches. He wants tuna, but I can't find any. Where is the tuna???
Poster 5: This game perpetuates capitalism and the oppression of the proletariat. I protest strenuously.
Poster 6: Can we change the green man to another color? I am colorblind to green.
CHainsaw guy: The Mayor is in the open pit mine. Wolf Blitzer is commentating on rescue attempts but they will not succeed! Give me Farm Cash for my coins NOW!
Poster 8: I am allergic to tomato sauce, and it is staining the T-shirts from my textile factory.

LOL - having had my really good laugh for the morning, I can go happily off to get some work done in the Real world .... dammit.

Old Oct 13 2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:

Hi, thanks for linking your farm. BTW the Tuna is not in the lakes
Old Oct 13 2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:

Brilliant!!..so funny...but can we have the Mayor back now please...

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 13 2010, 08:48 PM

Nope, the Mayor can't come back yet. The Dev aren't done
Old Oct 13 2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes. Some bug fixes were already launched last week.

1. 3x3 Harvester (Coins): harvest 9 fields at a time.

2. 3x3 Seeder (Coins): plant 9 fields at a time.

3. 3x3 Plower - no fuel required (Coins): plow 9 fields at a time.

Moderator edit: The large and small harvesters are now called harvester 1x1 and 2x2. Same for the seeders and plowers. So if they appear to be missing, double check where they would now be in storage...just different spot with the name change

4. Storage capacity expanded by 25%.

5. 10 new items added to the Send Gift page: Tomatoes, potatoes, sausage pack and flower pots.

6. 1 iron gate and 6 new flower hedges added to the Fences category in the Store.

7. Last year's Halloween items are back on the Store and at the bottom of the Send Gift page, new items coming soon.
Moderator edit: Just as a reminder, there are a few items scattered under other tabs at the store. There are cauldrons and the Farm Town pumpkin under the "other" tab, and the black scary farm house is under the buildings tab.
8. Open-Pit Mine (Coins): Allows you to produce minerals and rocks that are extracted close to the earth surface:

Clay
Kaolin Rocks
Quartz Rocks

9. Ceramic Factory (FC): Allows you to produce ceramic and porcelain objects using ink and mined products from the Open-Pit Mine:

Bricks
Ocarina
Diamond Vase
Porcelain Tile Set
Porcelain Dish
Porcelain Golden Cup

10. Breakfast Restaurant (coins): Allows you to produce Breakfast meals:

Milk with Coffee
Toasts with Butter
Egg and Ham Sandwich
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast
Fried Eggs Breakfast
Goose Eggs Omelette

11. Dinner Restaurant (FC): Allows you to produce Dinner meals:

Chicken Wings
Cheese French Fries
Grilled Steak
Beef Stew
Roasted Chicken
Grilled Salmon
Banana Split

12. When you are farming using a tool, if you have other tools in your farm you can click on them to start using that other tool without having to click the green walk icon.

13. The bug of not getting coins back when selling flowers has been fixed

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Thank for the updates. You all are awesome!!

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Closed Thread