Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
oh really, i just remember that the last update have come around 11 hour clock in the night here in my country...well, i m kinda tired today , i dont know if i will not fall a sleep . Well, if somebody can promisse me that the update will really come i can make it possible to stay awake :-) I just need to hear 1 word...YES

I can't promise you anything. The devs will release the update when they are ready. I'm hoping it's today, but it might not be.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jan 14 2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Mmmmmmmmmmmm usually when there is a update comimg I get major major glitches....Nadda......Nothing.....But I see others having major timeouts so maybe that is a good sign that a new release is coming....
Usually the game just goes really slow for me, which it has been the past few days.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jan 14 2011, 03:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
There is still hope. It's only 3:34pm EST (15:34) in the United States. Usually updates happen around 5:30pm EST (17:30).
I don't know if updates come out at the same time everywhere. My experience has been that they often come out between 6 and 7pm CST, which of course is 7-8pm EST, so don't give up too soon. I feel like I've been waiting for farm 8 for months. I do remember that a year ago, there was what seemed like a HUGE gap between the last pre-Christmas update and the first update after Christmas - it was practically a Valentine's day update. But the updates have come out much more frequently since then, so I've been hoping we would get one any day now. If the devs have been on vacation, I hope it was a good one!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 14 2011, 03:21 PM

The last two releases, I got the levels and upgrades and started working the farms right away. I was also on the chat with some friends/neighbors who thought I was pulling the wool over their eyes. They had nothing, no release, nothing.... but only for minutes.

So apparently, when it swings into being, it is a "rolling" effect, much like the 4x4 tools - lol

Now I would like to be among the first again.... but if not, I know I will be rewarded for my small degree of patience shortly after the release begins.

(Just please don't make me last)

Old Jan 14 2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I don't know if updates come out at the same time everywhere. My experience has been that they often come out between 6 and 7pm CST, which of course is 7-8pm EST, so don't give up too soon. I feel like I've been waiting for farm 8 for months. I do remember that a year ago, there was what seemed like a HUGE gap between the last pre-Christmas update and the first update after Christmas - it was practically a Valentine's day update. But the updates have come out much more frequently since then, so I've been hoping we would get one any day now. If the devs have been on vacation, I hope it was a good one!
I'm not giving up. I notice the update way before they post it on the forum. The last update came out around 5:30pm est, but wasn't posted in the forum until 7ish. I know the updates have been coming out alot faster. I've been playing for a long time (around 2 years now).
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jan 14 2011, 03:45 PM

Smile New releases

Seems like everyone is waiting for the new releases. I have to be very patient normally, we never get it till after midnight the day it is released. Not that it matters, i am always here till way after midnight. Can't wait for the new stuff and levels.
Old Jan 14 2011, 04:09 PM

I can't tell you how many times i wish the forum had a "like" button! I've actually raised my hand to the mouse to click and then realize - ohhhhh, wrong page

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Jan 14 2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
I can't tell you how many times i wish the forum had a "like" button! I've actually raised my hand to the mouse to click and then realize - ohhhhh, wrong page
::LIKE:: I wish there was a like button too. I've done the same thing plenty of times. =)
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jan 14 2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
I think we have all done that............good idea
Old Jan 14 2011, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by April306 View Post
I think we have all done that............good idea
must be my comments you all want to "like", lol
Closed Thread