Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 22 2013, 01:41 PM

I would be thrilled about the new tools if money was no issue, but add it up. I bought alot of the loaders, but not all, so I actually don't load facilities that I don't have a loader for. It takes too much time. Now if I want to speed up the facilities I have, I have to buy turbo loaders, 4 out, many to go. Than after all those are out, there will more than likely be a super turbo loader that loads my guess is all the facilties that 2 of the turbo loaders load in one click. Than there will be another super super turbo loader that loads all the facilities that 2 super turbo loaders load in one click, etc........ So by the time you are done with it, you will have invested a small fortune in loaders alone. So if loading is too cumbersome and you don't have the real money to buy the turbo loaders, than just don't bother loading your facilities very often, if at all. That is what I do. Of course if you need coins, it is no good answer as it is probably the best way to make lots of coins. It is really the same as the harvesters, plower, seeders, combines. They have made it so that you have to spend alot of farm cash to get these things. I only have the seeder. I chose to spend my farmcash on loaders and manure truck and meat truck and some stupid things I bought before facilities came out or before I realized these tools were coming out. I started playing way too early on. Would ahve been a lot better off to have started after all these things came out so I could have chosen wisely.
Old Apr 22 2013, 02:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I would be thrilled about the new tools if money was no issue, but add it up. I bought alot of the loaders, but not all, so I actually don't load facilities that I don't have a loader for. It takes too much time. Now if I want to speed up the facilities I have, I have to buy turbo loaders, 4 out, many to go. Than after all those are out, there will more than likely be a super turbo loader that loads my guess is all the facilties that 2 of the turbo loaders load in one click. Than there will be another super super turbo loader that loads all the facilities that 2 super turbo loaders load in one click, etc........ So by the time you are done with it, you will have invested a small fortune in loaders alone. So if loading is too cumbersome and you don't have the real money to buy the turbo loaders, than just don't bother loading your facilities very often, if at all. That is what I do. Of course if you need coins, it is no good answer as it is probably the best way to make lots of coins. It is really the same as the harvesters, plower, seeders, combines. They have made it so that you have to spend alot of farm cash to get these things. I only have the seeder. I chose to spend my farmcash on loaders and manure truck and meat truck and some stupid things I bought before facilities came out or before I realized these tools were coming out. I started playing way too early on. Would ahve been a lot better off to have started after all these things came out so I could have chosen wisely.
I definitely agree with the bold section of you last comment, in my opinion this game would be played better after it would go to retail, cause then everything would be in the game and you could then choose which service facilities you want and then just purchase the factories that would support the service facilities. You could also pick which tools to get, you would have all of available tools to look at. I have all of the loaders, but I am not going to get the turbo tools atleast for now. I don't always load all of my facilities anyway.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 22 2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I definitely agree with the bold section of you last comment, in my opinion this game would be played better after it would go to retail, cause then everything would be in the game and you could then choose which service facilities you want and then just purchase the factories that would support the service facilities. You could also pick which tools to get, you would have all of available tools to look at. I have all of the loaders, but I am not going to get the turbo tools atleast for now. I don't always load all of my facilities anyway.
I think people really get excited about the updates. I guess if it went to retail, it wouldn't have that aspect of the game.

If it went retail, would people pay a monthly fee and still buy farmcash? I doubt the game could possibly do any better than it does now if it had a monthly fee instead of farmcash. Lots of people put alot of money into this game. Those who can't, wouldn't play once it went retail.

If it was just a monthly fee and no farmcash items, it actually would be a better game in my view for those who could afford to play since you would have more challenges and all players would be on equal ground since there would have to be some way to be able to achieve the once farmcash tools and items. I think there isn't much motivation to play for me right now. There isn't anything I really want that can be bought with coins and Im top level. No matter how well I play and how much strategy I should come up with, there is no way that I can get enough farmcash tools to make the game not take too much time. There is no amount of playing that will help me get anything of any real value in playing the game.

Last edited by CynthiaSue; Apr 22 2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old Apr 22 2013, 10:30 PM

i have 125 pigs,1 sty,,i collect it one a day as i don't stay up late..never run out here..7 farms are not fertilized as i don't harvest anything from them.
Old Apr 22 2013, 10:34 PM

this is the aggrivating part of this..i got an email with a link to here supposedly talking about retail..can't find it...but this is my take on it..i hope they don't go retail..i spend exactly what i want when i want on this game..it is my fav source of entertain ment..ii could spend the same on a movie and not have anything to show for it..so keep it the way it is..
Old Apr 24 2013, 09:43 AM

Once again (I feel I'm repeating myself)!!!
I was SO looking forward to the 'Start All' function, and therefore I'm SO disappointed about how it works. I have 186 Regular facil. activated. Out of them, I can start only 24 with the new 'turbo tools' in my storage!!
That's a LOT of FC for 24 clicks, and I regret buying them!! BUT, since the 'Load All' option actually worked for ALL Service facil., I was positive to buy the tools for 'Start All'.
I have complained about this frustration a couple of times now - here in the Forum - but I haven't got a REALLY CLEAR and understandable answer,,,,
- Am I doing something wrong?
- Is there someone with the same problem (confusion and disapointed)?
- AND, at last, WILL IT BE FIXED - or do I/we have to wait for a new release, and spend more FC on Turbo Tools????

Best regards,
kristorm (who's sitting here in Norway spending FC and clicking my keyboard exactly (almost) the same way as before the last Release!!!) :-( :-(

Last edited by kristorm; Apr 24 2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old Apr 24 2013, 10:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorm View Post
Once again (I feel I'm repeating myself)!!!
I was SO looking forward to the 'Start All' function, and therefore I'm SO disapointed about how it works. I have 186 Regular facil. activated. Out of them, I can start only 24 of them with the new 'turbo tools' in my storage!!
That's a LOT of FC for 24 clicks, and I regret buying them!! BUT, since the 'Load All' option actually worked for ALL Service facil., I was positive to buy the tools for 'Start All'.
I have complained about this frustration a couple of times now - here in the Forum - but I haven't got a REALLY CLEAR and understandable answer,,,,
- Am I doing something wrong?
- Is there someone alse in here with the same problem (confusion and disapointed)?
- AND, at last, WILL IT BE FIXED - or do I/we have to wait for a new release, and spend more FC on Turbo Tools????

Best regards,
kristorm (who's sitting here in Norway spending FC and clicking my keyboard exactly (almost) the same way as before the last Release!!!) :-( :-(
Hi there,

There were only 2 tools required to load faster in the service facilities. So there were only 2 turbo tools required to use the Load All button to load them all up.

The regular facilities have considerably more tools need to start batches faster. Only 2 turbo tools for using the Start All button have been released so far. They will only work on the facilities that are related to that tool just like the tools to start batches much faster do.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 24 2013, 10:46 AM

So, Tiger, this means that I have to wait for the next Release, and that I'm NOT doing something wrong? Right??

Anyway; thank's a lot for anwsering!!
kristorm
Old Apr 24 2013, 10:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorm View Post
So, Tiger, this means that I have to wait for the next Release, and that I'm NOT doing something wrong? Right??

Anyway; thank's a lot for anwsering!!
kristorm
You're not doing anything wrong I don't know how many Start all tools will be released next, or when, only the devs know that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 24 2013, 11:15 AM

We'll see! Anyway; I'm looking forward to the next release,,,,
Once again, thanks a lot

Have a great day!!
best regards,
kristorm