Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 28 2012, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaNana View Post
I'll have you know I can quit anytime I want to.
We have reserved you a spot at the next meeting of the FTAA...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
We have reserved you a spot at the next meeting of the FTAA...
Okay, okay, my name is Lulu and I am a FT addict. I bought the tools.
Old Feb 28 2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaNana View Post
Okay, okay, my name is Lulu and I am a FT addict. I bought the tools.
Hahahahaha - Welcome to the gang

Old Feb 29 2012, 12:39 AM
Account Not Linked

I am a FT addict when is the meeting?
Old Feb 29 2012, 07:51 AM

Thanks.
Old Feb 29 2012, 08:54 AM

i too have all the tools..i got them as they came out as i could afford them..i spend certain amount each mo when i get sss so i don't have a big amt. coming out at once.. like now i'm waiting for my ss for march to finish getting the last 2 factorys..they cut loading time but i have found u can run out of goods fast if u don't pay attention..i still leave some factorys unchecked for the all tab so i can manage them better and still have goods for others..the 1 thing i would like to see is the option to check 10,30 or all so i wouldn't have to leave them all unchecked..
Old Feb 29 2012, 07:18 PM

If I had the discretionary money initially I would have bought them as it would save me hours of time. Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury so I must do most of it by hand. I do harbor some resentment over the fact that when I started buying the "facility tools" they were described as all encompassing. But, then they started adding more and more to the point of no return and it is totally way too time consuming. BUT due to principal, I refuse to purchase anymore of anything until certain things are fixed. There are many buggy tools and until they take the bugs out of the tools I will not purchase anymore tools. Finally, after a year of fighting it they got the chain saw working properly just recently. I am tired of being charged for everything and anything. At some point it is "just too much". I truly wish they would do something with the Avatar and boundaries as it is counter-productive with it always in the way!
Old Feb 29 2012, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingRaven View Post
If I had the discretionary money initially I would have bought them as it would save me hours of time. Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury so I must do most of it by hand. I do harbor some resentment over the fact that when I started buying the "facility tools" they were described as all encompassing. But, then they started adding more and more to the point of no return and it is totally way too time consuming. BUT due to principal, I refuse to purchase anymore of anything until certain things are fixed. There are many buggy tools and until they take the bugs out of the tools I will not purchase anymore tools. Finally, after a year of fighting it they got the chain saw working properly just recently. I am tired of being charged for everything and anything. At some point it is "just too much". I truly wish they would do something with the Avatar and boundaries as it is counter-productive with it always in the way!
When did they release a fix for the chainsaw? Mine has been working fine since the day they released it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 29 2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
When did they release a fix for the chainsaw? Mine has been working fine since the day they released it.
I was having the same thoughts. Initially there was a rumour going around including from my neighbours that the chainsaw would only work if you planted your trees in little regimental blocks of 8, but I soon found that not to be true, and my chainsaw has worked like a dream from the moment I bought it.

Old Mar 01 2012, 07:12 AM

I just timed myself and it took me 6 minutes to load all my facilities and service facilities(i have a good few) using the loading tools!! It used to take me up to an hour i'm sure so yes i don't regret buying them!! In fact i love all my tools