Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 25 2011, 09:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just earned 65 farm cash got a beautiful flower basket and a rewarding experience by going to earn farm cash. Looking for farm cash a get well basket candy flowers etc. go to Flowers USA. I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with their service and products.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by florhel; Mar 25 2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 27 2011, 02:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Interesting forum information. I have never seen the Farm Cash option nor have I seen this facility manager that allow one to see all their facilities from one port nor have I seen a funnel?
Old Mar 27 2011, 03:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary M. Farral View Post
Interesting forum information. I have never seen the Farm Cash option nor have I seen this facility manager that allow one to see all their facilities from one port nor have I seen a funnel?
The facility manager is in the yellow tool box where the camera is.

Click on the green arrow to extend it and in the left column is the facility manger (looks like a factory).

As for the Farm Cash option, are you meaning the earn FC through neighbors ? It randomly appears at the top of your FT game screen.
Old Mar 27 2011, 03:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you .. good explanation.
Old Mar 27 2011, 10:15 PM

Unhappy products

i was just wondering why it takes so long for farmtown to come out with new stuff.i am a farmtown addict as well as many of my friends are.i have tons of ideas and have decorated and remodeled several farms and friends have had me do there as well.will there be more farms, decorations,facilities ect.....

i ask this b/c the other game i play yoville comes out with new stuff 3 times a week. if we are luck farm town will 1 time every month or 2.

i hope stuff comes out soon, and more often.
Old Mar 27 2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn herring View Post
i was just wondering why it takes so long for farmtown to come out with new stuff.i am a farms town addict as well as many of my friends are.i have tons of ideas and have decorated and remodeled several farms and friends have had me do there as well.will there be more farms, decorations,facilities ect.....

i ask this b/c the other game i play yoville comes out with new stuff 3 times a week. if we are luck farm town will 1 time every month or 2.

i hope stuff comes out soon.
Hi, just letting you know that I have moved your post to General Feedback.
Old Mar 27 2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
i was just wondering why it takes so long for farmtown to come out with new stuff.i am a farmtown addict as well as many of my friends are.i have tons of ideas and have decorated and remodeled several farms and friends have had me do there as well.will there be more farms, decorations,facilities ect.....

Are you serious ????!!!!???? Really ?? I would rather have a new release once a YEAR here with Farm Town (Mods .... that is just a JOKE - I could never wait that long ! LOL!! ) than to deal with the problems the 'other' game(s) have because of the bombardment of new things so often. I mean, seriously ...... you are joking, right ??
Old Mar 28 2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:

WAT?

Have you noticed that Farm Town *works* much better than YoVille, has amazingly few to NO popups, and functions correctly much, much more often that YV???

I want the development team to actually *improve the game* not waste time pumping up the game every week with "stuff" we don't want, when they could be releasing the things we really WANT, like farm 9, new interesting facilities, and improvements in the various marketplaces!

The Z is the most TERRIBLE gaming dev team in existence (rivaled only by Bobby Kotick's "Activision"!!!), and YoVille will probably be the next game Z abandons, in my opinon. I'm surprised it hasn't been abandoned already.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Mar 29 2011, 09:00 PM

Oh, come one people... be serious... ALL Zynga games are 75% real cash... and for what? ****
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Mar 30 2011, 10:18 AM

Once a month is fine with me because at least things work correctly when they do come out. Farm Town is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! I quit all the "other" games last year because of all the problems, needing Farm Cash for 98% of new items, and having to rely on neighbors for everything. Farm Town lets you interact with neighbors but I don't have to solely rely on them to complete tasks in order to level up.