Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 19 2011, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meranna View Post
I also posted this in help section...In the last 10 days I've gotten the blue banner to earn FC 4 times. Each time I sent 9 email requests for workers. None of them have been rec'd. I checked with the recipients when I saw I was getting no workers or FC!

Is the banner to earn FC "not working"? I've spent a lot of real $$$ on the game & am sorry this opportunity to earn more FC is useless to me :-(

Help
Were these people who have Facebook accounts and was it the email address they are registered with for FB?
Have they checked in their spam/junkmail box in their email to see if the messages were deflected to that?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2011, 05:59 PM

I think I have figured out why some folks are no longer getting the tab to hire workers to earn up to 30 Farm Cash. First, it says to earn 'up to 30' FC. Between my friends and myself, I have accepted the hire request and worked on their farms at least 10 times which would mean I have 'earned' my 30 Farm Cash. Which would also explain why the requests I am getting from my new friends just starting out are duds or ghost requests. If this scenario is true, then that would explain why you would no longer see the offer to hire out to earn the Farm Cash nor in the gift section to earn the Farm Cash.

If this scenario is true again, if we have new friends now playing and all their neighbours have already earned their 30 Farm Cash, then they will have to find other friends to hire out. Hence the pyramid begets the pyramid, if such a statement could be said. LOL
Old Mar 19 2011, 07:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Level 1865 & FC

I want to earn FC but can't since I've gotten to Level 185. I need $1 for a Wine Cellar. I don't want to complete offers or purchase FC at the bank. How can I earn FC since I'm at Level 185?
Old Mar 19 2011, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Doodles View Post
I want to earn FC but can't since I've gotten to Level 185. I need $1 for a Wine Cellar. I don't want to complete offers or purchase FC at the bank. How can I earn FC since I'm at Level 185?
Hi, as I replied to you in the help thread, leveling up (which you are at the max), buying, doing free offers, or a friend sending it to you are the only ways. I would suggest doing the app of the day.
Old Mar 22 2011, 10:43 AM

hi there
as i except the request of the farm cash and i do all the steps they ask me to do it came back every time that I open farm town, and it is every time the same farm i had to go to. as i did work on the farm again is just give me xp and not the cash . how do i get the request of from the 1 person as that block me for getting fc from my other neighbours pls help me
Old Mar 22 2011, 10:50 AM

please help me
as i get the request for farm cash i did so the work they ask me to do.get the farm cash but now as i open farm town by press play it ask again to go and work on the neighbour farm as i now never get the request from other neighbour as that 1 block me how can i get that 1 by stopping to request me as i press yes then it take me agian to the some farm of the request and i just get xp and not fc any more help me pls
thank u so much
Old Mar 22 2011, 12:01 PM

Why do so many complain about fc. If you don't want to use real money then don't, some ppl must think the upgrades etc are easy as 123. Just as you get paid for your jobs the dev's have families and bills to pay too so I think if you don't like it then don't play or just accept the fact that they can't please everyone
Old Mar 22 2011, 12:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

"Just as you get paid for your jobs the dev's have families and bills to pay too"

Yes but I highly doubt that the devs only source of income is from people buying farm cash. Its a weekend job at most. These guys are IT professionals. Trust me im pretty darn sure they have other monies coming in.

And yes, I spend real money on farm cash

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2011, 12:46 PM

Help - I accidently deleted my Ordering Station with trailer that cost $40 in FT cash, I took a picture of my farm that shows it - is there anyway I can get the money credited back to my account? Please.
If I am not at the right place to request a credit can you direct me to the right area.
Thank you
Old Mar 22 2011, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy frederico View Post
Help - I accidently deleted my Ordering Station with trailer that cost $40 in FT cash, I took a picture of my farm that shows it - is there anyway I can get the money credited back to my account? Please.
If I am not at the right place to request a credit can you direct me to the right area.
Thank you
You need to read the first post in the following thread. It will tell you how to report this to Slashkey. No refunds/replacements can be done through the forums.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366710
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.