Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 17 2011, 08:30 AM

All I know is I spent maybe $200+ on this game maybe more and I don't want to know how much FC items = in real $$ I may cry LOL Heck keeps me out of trouble so can't be all that bad.
Old Sep 17 2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
Actually the only problem about FC is, that the items are to expensive. I understand that FC is necessary for the devellopers but to make an example:

1 super-cow costs 5 FC. 250 FC cost approx. 40 US$, which means 1 FC costs 1 US$ is 6,25 FC. To round it= 1 super cow costs 1 US$. I don`t buy any because of that price. But if 2 of such cows would cost 1 US$ together, I would buy some.

So the problem about FC is: it is not to expensive, the items are to expensive! I buy more when things cost less AND when I get advantage when buying.

So cut the FC-prices in the game, especially for cows and hens.
That's why I created some neighbors. I just buy and sell items those at 100,000 coins that give me 1000 XP points and do that many times till I gain 30 to 40 levels up or whatever to obtain the necessary Farm Cash to buy those items. I have bought over 100 $5 FC animals and over 8 tools or facilities all of which were over $30 FC. Yes it does take a lot of work but I have several neighbors that I created with over 90 million coins and it is worth it to spend a few days doing that.
Old Sep 17 2011, 09:40 AM

Default Loading facebook credit offers

hey guys I looked for another thread with my same problem and couldn't find one, so forgive me if this isn't the right area but here is my problem. I cannot get the offers to stop loading for facebook credits. It just keeps loading and loading and I try to scroll down and it starts over again. What am I doing wrong? Sorry to be such a ding dong head!!
Old Sep 17 2011, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbh821 View Post
hey guys I looked for another thread with my same problem and couldn't find one, so forgive me if this isn't the right area but here is my problem. I cannot get the offers to stop loading for facebook credits. It just keeps loading and loading and I try to scroll down and it starts over again. What am I doing wrong? Sorry to be such a ding dong head!!
I am not sure what offers you are referring to. Are these offers showing in the game or somewhere else?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2011, 03:56 PM

I ordered from "FTD" Florist and was to get 180 Farm Town Cash. I see the 180 FC in my game pull down, but can't get to them to use them on my farm. I don't have a clue how to get them from the game Face Book Credits to Farm Cash.
Old Sep 18 2011, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by topteach View Post
I ordered from "FTD" Florist and was to get 180 Farm Town Cash. I see the 180 FC in my game pull down, but can't get to them to use them on my farm. I don't have a clue how to get them from the game Face Book Credits to Farm Cash.
What you got was not Farm Cash, but was Facebook credits. None of the "free" offers are for Farm Cash since the changeover mandated by Facebook on July 1st.
To get your 180 Facebook credits converted to Farm Cash you need to go to the Buy Cash tab up top of the game. With 180 Facebook credits you will only be able to get 55 Farm Cash for 99 FB credits, then go back and get 25 Farm Cash for 49 FB credits leaving you with 32 credits left over to use later when you add more.
Or you can purchase a larger amount for real cash paying for the difference in how many credits you have. The rate is about $0.10 per credit. For example if you want to buy 120 Farm Cash then it will require 199 FB credits. When you click to pay with credits then it will show you have 180 credits and will be buying 19 credits for $1.90. So to get 120 Farm Cash instead of 80 it would only cost you $1.90.
Hope I haven't confused you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2011, 10:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't get into Farm Town at all. It may be a virus on my computer.
Old Sep 18 2011, 11:34 PM

Happens to me sometimes, Dlite... oddly enough, if I use my other browser to open it ( I have both Chrome and Safari ) and then close it again, it'll open on the first one. I have no idea why it works... but it usually does, at least for me.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Sep 19 2011, 10:20 AM

These are the offers in Farmtown under the tab earn cash.
Old Sep 19 2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I am not sure what offers you are referring to. Are these offers showing in the game or somewhere else?
This is the area in farmtown under earn cash tab!