Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2020, 07:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi FarmersWife1965,

If you have been boosting trains and your friends have the Long Cattle Car on their train, you will be getting some of those animals as a reward for accelerating the train.

If you have that car on your own trains you will be getting some that way as well.
Well, that explains it! Thanks so much!!
Old Mar 28 2020, 05:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Well, that explains it! Thanks so much!!
you're welcome FarmersWife1965

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 28 2020, 11:09 AM

Default Ships

Why can't ships be loaded automatically similar to trains--click to start the ships loading and finish when done? Being tied to the computer every 20-30 minutes is a royal pain. Any chance of changing it up?
Old Mar 28 2020, 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
Why can't ships be loaded automatically similar to trains--click to start the ships loading and finish when done? Being tied to the computer every 20-30 minutes is a royal pain. Any chance of changing it up?
Hi Peggy Grey,
If you are trying to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2020, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ccheney,
Maybe the reason you have no petrochemical barrels is you have 3 oil refineries, but 13 petrochemical plants. You can not expect 3 refineries to supply enough petrochemical barrels to fill that many plants.
Thirteen petrochemical plants? Where? I have three petrochemical plants and three oil refineries.
Old Apr 13 2020, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Thirteen petrochemical plants? Where? I have three petrochemical plants and three oil refineries.
Hi ccheney,
You waited 5 months to answer this? According to what I saw in your data at the time you posted the first post on this was 13 petrochemical plants.

Now with 3 of each as you have now, you have 13,410 petrochemical barrels in your storage.

To fill a petrochemical plant for a 15 day 100% load takes 660 petrochemical barrels. In the same amount of time the oil refinery produces 780 petrochemical barrels, so now you should have plenty of them as you do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2020, 06:51 PM

Default airplane suggestion

I decided to make an airport. I want a plane in the process of taking off or landing. All the current planes have landing gear in place so I can't use them for what I want. Help!

also we need runway lights

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Last edited by Denise Dianna; Apr 24 2020 at 06:55 PM. Reason: to add another suggestion
Old Apr 24 2020, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I decided to make an airport. I want a plane in the process of taking off or landing. All the current planes have landing gear in place so I can't use them for what I want. Help!
Hi DeniseDJ,
You need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback section. The Suggestions section is where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. Since you are asking for a decoration you can reply to the thread for those.
Old May 25 2020, 06:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default “Beta” version

I understand what a “beta” version is supposed to be, but after more than ten (10) years of playing FarmTown, are we ever going to advance to a “non-beta” final version?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 25 2020, 07:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I understand what a “beta” version is supposed to be, but after more than ten (10) years of playing FarmTown, are we ever going to advance to a “non-beta” final version?
I have moved your post to General Feedback we can not answer posts in suggestions and this question has been asked by others in the past so may be of interest to other members.

There are several types of Beta testing. Farm Town is not a finished product like a game you could by in a store that has a beginning and an end and then the game is done. Some types of Beta testing have a restricted or open access, some are only used to test parts of a game for any bugs in it to resolve them and therefore only tested for a limited time, and then that's the end of that process and the game.

Farm Town is constantly evolving adding new features and products and being tested by all of us that play. As there is no planned end of Farm Town, it will likely always be Beta.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity