Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2020, 08:03 AM

Default Christmas?

The heading says General suggestion so I don't know why this wouldn't be the correct link. Anywho, when are we getting rid of the Christmas stuff and moving on??? thanks...
Old Jan 11 2020, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
The heading says General suggestion so I don't know why this wouldn't be the correct link. Anywho, when are we getting rid of the Christmas stuff and moving on??? thanks...
Hi debhurst51

We dont know for sure, but they will probably be removed when we get the New Release for January.

About the heading for this part of the forum, it says General Feedback and Suggestions as it is divided in those 2 sections.
Old Feb 05 2020, 12:11 PM

I would love some new trees and crops.
I hope to get another farm soon.
To the techs, thank you for everything that you do.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Feb 05 2020, 12:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I would love some new trees and crops.
I hope to get another farm soon.
To the techs, thank you for everything that you do.

Beth
Hi Beth,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2020, 09:49 PM

Default Going on vacation.

I'm going on a 40 day vacation and won't have internet, how long will my farms be up without me visiting it before it goes into archive and if it does go to that, will I lose all my trains, factories, ships and tools? I have SNs to tend to my farms but for my factories.

Thank you.

Old Feb 19 2020, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I'm going on a 40 day vacation and won't have internet, how long will my farms be up without me visiting it before it goes into archive and if it does go to that, will I lose all my trains, factories, ships and tools? I have SNs to tend to my farms but for my factories.

Thank you.
Hi Beth,
You will not lose anything. The developers only archive farms periodically and even if it is as soon as you open it again it will all come back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2020, 10:04 PM

Okay thank you and thank you Techs.
I will be able to relax and enjoy my vacation.

Beth

Old Feb 19 2020, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Okay thank you and thank you Techs.
I will be able to relax and enjoy my vacation.

Beth
Hi Beth,
Don't forget to turn your port off if you do the ships. Your neighbors will appreciate it.
Old Mar 24 2020, 09:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Animals multiplying???

Okay, this is an odd situation....all of my animals are in their respective buildings. For example, the cows are all in my dairy sheds, horses in the stables, etc....there were NO animals in my storage. I also convert all of the gifts my friends send me into tanks of fuel. So....why is it that when I went to my storage yesterday to look for a few pieces of fencing I had put there awhile back? I was SHOCKED to see there are a TON of animals in my storage! There were almost two thousand cows in my storage! I never put any of them there. Hmmm....are they breeding and having babies without my knowledge? LOL Seriously, though....how are animals winding up in my storage when I have never put them there?
Old Mar 24 2020, 09:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Okay, this is an odd situation....all of my animals are in their respective buildings. For example, the cows are all in my dairy sheds, horses in the stables, etc....there were NO animals in my storage. I also convert all of the gifts my friends send me into tanks of fuel. So....why is it that when I went to my storage yesterday to look for a few pieces of fencing I had put there awhile back? I was SHOCKED to see there are a TON of animals in my storage! There were almost two thousand cows in my storage! I never put any of them there. Hmmm....are they breeding and having babies without my knowledge? LOL Seriously, though....how are animals winding up in my storage when I have never put them there?
Hi FarmersWife1965,

If you have been boosting trains and your friends have the Long Cattle Car on their train, you will be getting some of those animals as a reward for accelerating the train.

If you have that car on your own trains you will be getting some that way as well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 24 2020 at 09:27 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity