Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 27 2021, 05:24 PM

Unhappy Have not been able to play since Chance

I have not been able to play since the change took effect. My #1320369100. I have tried to play on 3 different browsers. Chrome being my main browser that I used prior to the change. Firefox was not working either. Most recently Opera. On all 3 it takes about 20-30 minutes for my default farm to finally load. Once it is fully loaded, as soon as I touch my mouse to try and play, the screen goes totally gray. I have even tried NOT touching my mouse to click on anything for 10-15 minutes after my farm is loaded. I have ALL cookies enabled. I have removed Flash from my computer. I have used all of the trouble shooting advice that I can think of and have read. Heck, I am lucky to even be able to post here on the forum. I am lost without my farm and have nothing to do with my life anymore. Yes I sound desperate, because I AM desperate to get back to playing. Honestly the game was the ONLY thing I had worth while to keep me motivated anymore. Please if there is ANYTHING you can do to get me back in to playing I would REALLY appreciate your efforts.

Erin Radcliffe
Ohio player

Tags
black screen, web gl