Old Mar 16 2014, 09:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
So, from what I can see, the Mayor is doing the oopsie daisies on the first farm and then completing the rest without faltering. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an ultra sensitive 'click of the mouse' problem. Like that first 'getting going' click is registering twice, thus, the 'oops' reply is in response to the second click.

I just bought 7 new train cars so that I could apply this awesome new upgrade at 100 percent, and making each train car attach together was a feat in itself because of ultra sensitive mouse movements.

Although I'm in love with you at the moment Raul, if you release new train cars on the next update, I will hate you and my life forever.
I have noticed the mouse has gotten more sensitive, too. It's getting harder to find the sweet spot and hang on to it for chopping and picking. I get in close and slow down, more so than I have before. I built a new train yesterday as well and had the same experience. As soon as I have something lined up and click to plop it, it moves to the side and plops into a different spot, if there's room, or stays red and I have to line it up again. I thought it was just me, so thanks for that!

ugh, I thought the same thing building my new train, so I stopped at the 4 that had goods I can really use. I could really use a car that brings fresh produce, onions and tomatoes in particular.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 16 2014, 10:18 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
How would you know how many you were supposed to get if you don't see what facs are on those farms? I have many neighbors who have their facs spread out over all 20 farms, I'm getting lots of goodies from some and not much from others, but I have no way of knowing if the Mayor is giving me the same amount I would have gotten if I had worked them without him. Just curious how you know.
i think the reason we are getting small amounts of products on some facilitie work is quite simply because more people are working the facilitie now that it's so easy............you need to be quick on the posts to get good amounts now................i posted my facilities the other day and they were empty in 15 mins
Old Mar 16 2014, 11:21 AM

Very simple, I know the person posting and I know from doing them thousands of times before how much i usually get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
How would you know how many you were supposed to get if you don't see what facs are on those farms? I have many neighbors who have their facs spread out over all 20 farms, I'm getting lots of goodies from some and not much from others, but I have no way of knowing if the Mayor is giving me the same amount I would have gotten if I had worked them without him. Just curious how you know.
Old Mar 16 2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryjoe View Post
i think the reason we are getting small amounts of products on some facilitie work is quite simply because more people are working the facilitie now that it's so easy............you need to be quick on the posts to get good amounts now................i posted my facilities the other day and they were empty in 15 mins
Also keep in mind that some players - dare I say it - are playing other games! I have friends who wait until they see they are no longer on the last level and then come back to Town and work feverishly to try to get ahead of the number of points for it by a million or two. Many of my lady friends have even changed their names on Facebook to things like "Cafeworld Sherry" and such. Anyway, they work my factories to zero really, really fast. That happens when you have 658 friends!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 16 2014, 11:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am still experiencing issues with sending gifts or returning gifts---and boosting my trains. Friends that have been my neighbors for quite sometime, when I try to boost my train with this neighbor---the only option that I get is to "invite" them instead of "request". I have used IE since I started playing Ft and at the time it was the "only provider" for Ft. I have boycotted Google and I should not have to use it or Firefox. Almost every time Ft has made additions there has been problems with IE. When will these issues be taken care of? I do love the features of the eye and as I call it the "cruise control" on working neighbors farms---but it has now been 5 days since I could return gifts--with what we pay to play this game(it is not cheap anymore)this is unacceptable to the regular players!
Old Mar 16 2014, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
I am still experiencing issues with sending gifts or returning gifts---and boosting my trains. Friends that have been my neighbors for quite sometime, when I try to boost my train with this neighbor---the only option that I get is to "invite" them instead of "request". I have used IE since I started playing Ft and at the time it was the "only provider" for Ft. I have boycotted Google and I should not have to use it or Firefox. Almost every time Ft has made additions there has been problems with IE. When will these issues be taken care of? I do love the features of the eye and as I call it the "cruise control" on working neighbors farms---but it has now been 5 days since I could return gifts--with what we pay to play this game(it is not cheap anymore)this is unacceptable to the regular players!
The problem with the gift sending is not a FT problem. It was caused by an update by Facebook. See this thread for information on it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593658
The Invite is also a Facebook issue, however whether it says request or invite they still get the gift or train boost.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

what are they working on NOW?????? Have been trying to go to my farms for over an hour and it never loads past "loading user".....can't do other's facilities, either
Old Mar 16 2014, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Perry View Post
what are they working on NOW?????? Have been trying to go to my farms for over an hour and it never loads past "loading user".....can't do other's facilities, either
That may be Facebook...it usually will clear up after a while. It is a new Home page they have been rolling out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 12:58 PM

Default working referrals with 2 trains...

Hi--I am still getting the "oops, you've already worked"...when I am working someones referrals.....any solutions?
Old Mar 16 2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggllet View Post
Hi--I am still getting the "oops, you've already worked"...when I am working someones referrals.....any solutions?

Hi!

The developers are aware of this and working to fix it.
Closed Thread